Why is Miss State in the SEC?

You may be young. Look up who we had to beat in the 98 SEC championship game to advance to the National Championship game. State has had their moments. Granted their location is tough and facilities aren't what the top of the league are. However in cycles they have teams that are difficult outs with physical defensive teams. Beyond all that they are a baseball force and have made a Final Four before.

I don't understand how a state like Mississippi has two SEC schools anyways. They should just combine resources and make one juggernaut program.

You may be young. Look up who we had to beat in the 98 SEC championship game to advance to the National Championship game. State has had their moments. Granted their location is tough and facilities aren't what the top of the league are. However in cycles they have teams that are difficult outs with physical defensive teams. Beyond all that they are a baseball force and have made a Final Four before.
I was at their game. Garbage teams find a way. ECU, Southern Miss, Wake Forest, and Northwestern had runs but it doesn't mean they are great programs. Miss State would be literally my first team to are from the league even over Vandy. Vandy has at least academics. Granted, I am really not a fan of us aging them, I am just trolling because that was embarrassing frustrating yesterday.

Why are so many always talking about kicking other schools out of the SEC? It reminds me of the short story "The Lottery". Every week it's kick somebody out of the conference talk. Do you really want to play an even harder schedule next year?

I don't understand how a state like Mississippi has two SEC schools anyways. They should just combine resources and make one juggernaut program.
Same reason Tennessee does and at one time they had 3, GA at one time had 2, Louisiana - 2. Alabama - 2, Tx now has 2. So what is the point. Google is your friend. Every school goes through a drought and has when you look at their past. Also look at the school they are down in football but not in other sports. Even Vanderbilt has won more NC in the past 10 years than Tennessee. Vanderbilt has 6 National Team Championships --- 3 are in bowling, 2 in Baseball, and 1 in women's Tennis...LOL A NC is a NC. We got one.
It is kind of like somebody has to love the fat one.

Reactions: Volfan1000

VN Store

Back