Why So Much Russian Propaganda on VN?

I knew better and now I’ll never get that time back that I wasted reading that . You are posting an article about the “weak kneed “ Republican Party , the KkK and communists in 1964 while the Dems were trying to hold onto the south and it’s old ways , and Johnson was building “the great society “ in the north to capture and keep the black vote ??? You and Vol main need to share a bowl and have a deep discussion about your parties glory days . Smdh

I knew better and now I’ll never get that time back that I wasted reading that . You are posting an article about the “weak kneed “ Republican Party , the KkK and communists in 1964 while the Dems were trying to hold onto the south and it’s old ways , and Johnson was building “the great society “ in the north to capture and keep the black vote ??? You and Vol main need to share a bowl and have a deep discussion about your parties glory days . Smdh

I think they need fentenal. It's comedy how these opinion writer try to hard.

Are you saying there are paid Russian assets posting on a football teams political board?

"I see Red people"
iu

I kinda wonder if its Vol Prof come back?

He had a hatred of all things Russia and would spout off some cringe worthy Murika rants while being a Dem supporter.
I used to frequent a milsurp forum that go overrun with trolls and such, a lot of obvious posters would start threads and then like clockwork the same people would always support whatever garbage was in the post. Then one day the admin notified the board that going forward your IP address would show beside your username. And kind of like when the IRS started requiring socials for dependents on tax returns, a lot of posters apparently died the night before the change and were never heard from again.

To be fair we Tennesseans always hated those commies like we were taught to , until Obama and the Dems convinced us that we needed to stop and give up that 80s foreign policy so we could redouble our efforts on the Muslims . Smdh . You hypocrites kill me .

Your outlook appears formed by an unhealthy compulsion to think and say something bad, without any regard whatsoever for truth or accuracy. Frankly, I do not care to read the products of your mental illness, because they have no value beyond inflating your ego, and I do not GAF about your false self esteem.

Your outlook appears formed by an unhealthy compulsion to think and say something bad, without any regard whatsoever for truth or accuracy. Frankly, I do not care to read the products of your mental illness, because they have no value beyond inflating your ego, and I do not GAF about your false self esteem.

I always enjoy self-reflection - congrats on making the first step of recognizing you have a problem

Did you ever ask yourself why so many card carrying members of the Godless Communist Party are posting on VN Politics Board? Follow the money.

"Torshin, meanwhile, tweeted last year that Tennessee is his 'favorite state in the U.S.'”

The tangled web of the NRA, Russia, and Tennessee politics

NATO's bombing of Yugoslavia: How the illegal US-led attack on the Balkan state changed the course of European history

NATO's bombing of Yugoslavia: How the illegal US-led attack on the Balkan state changed the course of European history

not to mention ol' LBJ planted a CIA operative into the Goldwater campaign staff.

I swear when I read this , all I could think of is you standing in front of a mirror practicing what you will say to the voices in your head that post your craziness on VN when you get the chance . Lol

If certain individuals would shut their Russia loving pie holes, law abiding God fearing loyal Americans would be able to discuss Russian money buying influence in Tennessee politics, without squelch from the lousy commie rat lobby.

Could you do us a favor? Seriously. Please provide the board a list of card carrying Communists on VN who are loyal to Russia. And also, if you don’t mind, since you are making that claim, can you please provide the irrefutable evidence that supports your claim?

Reactions: DonjoVol
To be fair we Tennesseans always hated those commies like we were taught to , until Obama and the Dems convinced us that we needed to stop and give up that 80s foreign policy so we could redouble our efforts on the Muslims . Smdh . You hypocrites kill me .

So now Russia is in bed with TN. My goodness. We have some VN posters that are in serious need of professional help.

Could you do us a favor? Seriously. Please provide the board a list of card carrying Communists on VN who are loyal to Russia. And also, if you don’t mind, since you are making that claim, can you please provide the irrefutable evidence that supports your claim?
He can. But it will cost you $10,000.

VN Store

Back