Why young Men do not defend Women these days.

I spend a decent amount of time with younger kids though they are better then average, because I do stuff with my Son and his friends. I would agree on one hand, they are really nice kids...but most are extremely soft. The kids in question have been Boy Scouts, and Little League. What I notice most however is how very soft they are compared to us as kids. True they have fewer bullies, and they consider other's feelings quite a bit more. But most I fear would react just like that guy in the video. They run from insects, and consider skinning their knee a serious injury that requires medical attention. It's deffinately very very different. The biggest factor is even among the Scouts most are indoor video game couch potatoes. It's worse when you get outside the scouts....... But ideals of courage, bravery etc....have never been tought, and mostly chastised by the education system. We've all but raised 2-3 generations of cowards. Sure that's a blanket statement, and you have plenty of heroes in that generation, and in the military, etc.....but those are the exceptions and very much not the norm at all. At some point we might get into a real war again, or civil unrest that requires men do protect women and children....and if these guys are the only "good men" to stand in the way of "evil". Our society is in serious trouble. I try very hard to raise my kid more old school, but I get him for far fewer hours then the school system. So I can try and have him hold a door for an older woman, but the school would call him a misogynist for doing so. Ultimately if you don't think kids are softer, and less likely to help people in a crisis now, I would say it is YOU that need to get outside and interact with younger people.
Cowards may be a bit strong, but I’ll agree with their being soft. I think a big part of that is due to kids not getting outside and running the neighborhood streets like we used to. We didn’t play video games all day.
If you skinned your knee you were most likely a mile from home and lucky if someone’s mom found out and gave you a bandaid.

Cowards may be a bit strong, but I’ll agree with their being soft. I think a big part of that is due to kids not getting outside and running the neighborhood streets like we used to. We didn’t play video games all day.
If you skinned your knee you were most likely a mile from home and lucky if someone’s mom found out and gave you a bandaid.
Hell naw you covered it up and told no one otherwise you might get in trouble for skinning your knee, or rather what idiot thing you were doing when you skinned your knee...lol rub some dirt on it and move on!

Hell naw you covered it up and told no one otherwise you might get in trouble for skinning your knee, or rather what idiot thing you were doing when you skinned your knee...lol rub some dirt on it and move on!
One of my worst episodes involved a dare…. Guys were saying I couldn’t climb up on top of the pull up bar, stand up and then jump to the other end of the piece of equipment and grab on without falling. The jungle gym or whatever it was called looked like the picture, but was longer and there was an additional pull up bar in the middle. I climbed up, stood up and then jumped/dove towards the other end to grab the bar with the hand ladder.
I made it…. Grabbed on with both hands…. H Then momentum kicked in and my feet flew past the bar I’d grabbed and my hands spun off the bar and my feet swung up making me horizontal to the ground and then down with a thud. It knocked the wind out of me and ripped the calluses off of my right hand.

IMG_5926.jpeg

Yeah the old bars were deff higher in the 70-80s and our playground was basically stamped earth like a baseball in field...nothing really soft about it. My elementary school had some monkey bars from like the 50's designed for the highschool to use for gym class....I mean they were like 8-10 feet off the ground. If you fell it was just like..."well he dead." And the little girls would hang upside down on them and guys would walk across the top.... every once in awhile someone would get a head gash or bloody nose from falling. No one sued. They didn't take them down till sometime after I left that school in 6th grade. I wish I had a picture of that and the "boat" which was an all metal with rust "tug boat" contraption that got lots of kids falling off the stack before hitting a few bars on the way down, then there was teh oldschool merry go round of death..........BBS playground was a first aid labratory.....

Not actual pics but close.

images (3).jpg

An-Abandoned-and-Rusted-Merry-Go-Round-in-a-.max-784x410.png

But most of the bad injuries came from our absolutely favorite game of "smear the" well...you know.

Last edited:
Getting in trouble for skinning a knee wasn't going to happen. Skint knees and other minor cuts, scrapes and bruises were expected.

People who talk seriously about “alpha males” and “beta males” are often incels and always dumb as rocks
Every person, and this aint many, that I've seen refer to themselves as an alpha male in real life tended to always be middle aged, overweight, and generally a chickensh!t. They all also shared a common link of having personal lives that were steaming piles of crap based on their poor female and financial decisions.

An observation, during my lifetime I've noticed women that get out of an abusive situations tend to jump right in to another abusive situation.
Maybe it's the bad boy thing that crave.
Maybe it's just the people they've associated with, the crowd they've run with for years.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Or betadine

We just finished 20 years of war in which none of the combat arms had trouble filling their ranks so you are wrong about us raising 2-3 generations of cowards.
Not true. We were almost always a squad short EACH of a full platoon (10th MTN, 3rd ID, 25th ID, and 101st).

Getting in trouble for skinning a knee wasn't going to happen. Skint knees and other minor cuts, scrapes and bruises were expected.
I rather get the switch then a skinned knee covered in mercurochrome. That's just me. Some of you never had the red fire put on your nicks and it shows. Plus not only would you get that crap, but you'd be grilled on what you were doing when it happened, and hope a sibling didn't rat you out ofr what you had ACTUALLY been doing which was probably something you were told not to do. Or worse they might find out just how far from home you actually went if they found out where. I have to remember I don't know why we feared getting found out, but I always as a rule remembered not only did you not tell parents about light injuries, but it was a concerted effort to cover it up among neighborhood kids......the first snitches were kids who'd tell when people got hurt.......what happens outside playing stayed outside with us kids. You also didn't whine that someone wasn't fair or nice to you to your parents...otherwise they might call a parent and make it worse. Instead you'd tell a sibling maybe and then throw down. Good times being a feral kid. Also you usually wanted to hang out with the latch key kid whose parents were at work.....avoid your houses that had parents present.

Last edited:
Reactions: MemphisVol77
I rather get the switch then a skinned knee covered in mercurochrome. That's just me. Some of you never had the red fire put on your nicks and it shows. Plus not only would you get that crap, but you'd be grilled on what you were doing when it happened, and hope a sibling didn't rat you out ofr what you had ACTUALLY been doing which was probably something you were told not to do. Or worse they might find out just how far from home you actually went if they found out where. I have to remember I don't know why we feared getting found out, but I always as a rule remembered not only did you not tell parents about light injuries, but it was a concerted effort to cover it up among neighborhood kids......the first snitches were kids who'd tell when people got hurt.......what happens outside playing stayed outside with us kids. You also didn't whine that someone wasn't fair or nice to you to your parents...otherwise they might call a parent and make it worse. Instead you'd tell a sibling maybe and then throw down. Good times being a feral kid. Also you usually wanted to hang out with the latch key kid whose parents were at work.....avoid your houses that had parents present.
I married a latch key girl. Her independence runs deep. She married a boy whose parents owned the town bar and were gone from 2pm-2am most nights. No participation trophies mentality in our house.

Every person, and this aint many, that I've seen refer to themselves as an alpha male in real life tended to always be middle aged, overweight, and generally a chickensh!t. They all also shared a common link of having personal lives that were steaming piles of crap based on their poor female and financial decisions.
The first thing that came to mind was the opening scene from Idiocracy with Clevon 😁

Reactions: tbh
This is exactly how it was where I grew up.

Reactions: Sgt_Nick_Fury
There are a ton of cowards out there. You can see them at almost any time on the news. They are the protesters wearing face covering.

This. Never done anything in my life that i had to hide my face to do ... other than on halloween as a kid. Bunch of cowards. Degenerates that KNOW they should be ashamed of their BS...thats why they hide their faces.

Or betadine

Or mecurachrome (we called it Monkey Blood because it was bright red) this was the antiseptic before peroxide i think. My grandparents had the red stuff, parents had peroxide. I am with CP though...was almost always doing something i wasnt supposed to when i got hurt (imagine that?) So no way i was limping back home to get in trouble for doing something bad lol. Suck it up! Walk it off! Lmao

Edit: i broke my wrist one time playing jump rope with my cousin. Was afraid to go tell my mom because we were using my little cousin FOR the jump rope...my step brother grabbed him by the ankles and was swinging him around in a circle while i jumped over him every time he came around to my side hahaha. I didnt clear him all the way after a while, guess my legs got tired. So i landed awkwardly and broke my wrist. Good times.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240430-100944_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240430-100944_Google.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 1

Didnt see this. Yes. "Monkey Blood" burned like fire on an open wound lol...like alcohol, not like hydrogen peroxide. Also yes to everything else in this post. I was a latchkey kid and so were all my friends. No stay at home Moms in my friend group. Guess we were all from families that needed 2 incomes just to get by..

We had massive tractor tires placed vertically with the bottom of the tire under the ground on my elementary playground. 2 ways to harm yourself: falling off the top of them, or getting attacked by wasps that made their nests inside the tires.

Taken from Ace's editorial/article from the Ace of Spades HQ:

Half of Population Condemns Man Who Stood By Idly While a Woman Was Attacked; The Other Half Asks, What Did You Expect?

—Disinformation Expert Ace

"A thug physically accosted a woman, who struggled to free himself from the grasp of her attacker.

She gave a pleading look to a male seated about twenty feet away -- "Please help." The male did nothing. He barely moved.

So the question is: Was he a coward?

Or was he acting correctly and congruently with the incentive system society has created?

Maybe both, maybe both.

Don't forget:

View attachment 637550
Daniel Penny came to the aid of others.

He's now going to trial in October. For murder.

Matt Walsh makes the point that society can either 1, expect and demand that young men risk their lives to protect those who are weaker, but only if society rewards such actions, or 2, society can punish men for coming to others' defense, but in that case they must accept that young men are bowing out of the "Hero Trap."

If men rush to aid other people, they are taking a serious chance they will be killed. Now, that's one risk they might be willing to assume, if they will be afforded honor and respect for having done so.

But if they're going to be prosecuted and imprisoned for looking out for other people, then the weaker in society should start taking martial arts classes and buy guns.

Here's how the media is treating Kyle Rittenhouse:

USA Today is really taking its time telling you who "Paul Prediger" is.

That's the new name that Gauge Grosskreutz is going under.

The man who pointed a gun at Kyle Rittenhouse's head intending to shoot him.

I don't notice USA Today finding any "outrage" in Gaige Grosskreutz.

Many paragraphs later, USAToday finally tells you that the man who they're quoting as an authority, "Paul Prediger," is actually Gaige Grosskreutz. Who obviously has a huge bias against Rittenhouse -- and that bias should mean that USAToday shouldn't be quoting him at all on this matter, nevermind letting him rant through most of the article before finally, after people have stopped reading, confessing that the authoritive source for this story once tried to murder Kyle Rittenhouse, and got his arm blown off for that attempted murder."

Currently about 70% of young women are leftist filth, about 60% are mentally ill, and about 40% are grossly overweight. Their chances of getting any male to defend them has shrunk to near slim or none and they have only themselves to blame.

Currently about 70% of young women are leftist filth, about 60% are mentally ill, and about 40% are grossly overweight. Their chances of getting any male to defend them has shrunk to near slim or none and they have only themselves to blame.

Found our big strong alpha male.

Reactions: NashVol11
Simple answer a lot of people are packing these days if you shove a dude off a woman you have a good chance of getting shot. If you use a firearm to save a woman you have a chance of spending the rest of your life in prison. Next question
This right here^^

Pussy, that **** didn't burn. Merthiolate would burn like freaking alcohol.

VN Store

Back