Will Delmonico survive this year if we miss the SEC tourney?

If this were to happen, what are your thoughts on it? I mean I know the general concensus is that just about anyone could do better than Rod, in which I agree with, but do you think Rick could come in, and get our guys to playing consistent baseball? Is he the kind of coach who can rebuild our program? I don't know much about Rick. I do know he played here in the mid-70's. If this transpires, hopefully he can get us back on track. BTW, I wonder if we will be hearing anything official about Rod's future in the coming days? Should be interesting!

Well, our pitching should be top notch with him here.

He is the pitching coach for the Dodgers now. He played for UT '73-'76. Played in the majors from 1977-1997 and was on the 1989 World Champion Oakland team.

oh ok, thanks, had no idea. sounds like a good plan to me... pitching wins championships and this guy should know all about that.

Struggling through a 17 loss season with the Mariners in 1980, Honeycutt was caught scuffing the ball by hiding a thumbtack within a bandage on his finger. He was subsequently suspended for 10 days.

And it looks like he will do anything to get going again. :lol:

I feel that with the facilities and the SEC conference the ticket should be issued to get into the tournament, all that has to be done is punch the ticket. Delmonico has failed to do so too much. Talent is there, it is out there, there seems to be a piece to the puzzle missing.

VN Store

Back