Will McCarthy be SOH?

Maybe there's a message here, and we should just ban anyone named "McCarthy" from congress. First there was Joe and now Kevin. If we get Otis and Earl, we could use the initials to spell "JOKE".

Here Are The Concessions House Speaker Kevin McCarthy Gave To Republican Holdouts To Win Their Support | The Daily Wire

"The House will vote on the rules package on Monday, setting up another potential fight among Republicans. Texas Rep. Tony Gonzalez, a moderate, has already promised to vote against the rules package."

Democrats join with McCarthy republicans and this was all for naught?

It's easy to make concessions when you know they won't be implemented - or to give away things you don't control. Makes you think the holdouts were played like a fiddle; we can only hope they realize it ... and mostly remember being had.

Reactions: rekinhavoc
It's easy to make concessions when you know they won't be implemented - or to give away things you don't control. Makes you think the holdouts were played like a fiddle; we can only hope they realize it ... and mostly remember being had.

When you have been scorned and betrayed so many times...I expect the same.
Paul Ryan and others hold my most honest hate of their deceit.

Look at the Tea Party..it would be what happens to any 3rd party in Congress or even Executive. Eatin alive.
The Dem have purged their moderates and reformed their party.
I honestly do not think that a majority of Dems approve of so much their party represents.
Unfettered borders, wokeness, inflation, etc.
And we are the cult.

Reactions: rekinhavoc

VN Store

Back