Will Tennessee Win The East Next Year?

Will Tennessee Win the East Next Year?

• Total voters
Sure hope so! Of course, you know we have to beat either Florida or UGA along the way. Would be great to beat both. LSU and Bama are the teams in the West to beat. Can't believe the SEC draw for 2005-Bama, LSU, UGA and the Gators. How much tougher can it get than that? Could have had Auburn, too. :dunno:

LSU is not just going to suffer from the loss of their defensive master....but their offense is going to struggle with "I don't want to watch film" Russell at QB

Who said no? But the West will come down to LSU and Auburn yea I said Auburn they may have lost there entire starting backfield but there starting tailback is very good his name Tre Smith ask Bammer fans about him :dlol: Also there D will keep them in games there D is still very stout

Don't be surprised if the West winner has just 8 wins and Ole Miss is somewhat in the hunt

Yeah, there are always random Bammers abound. I read their board from time to time for a good laugh. Except I can't stay around for more than about 10-15 minutes because I want to give up on the human race afterwards.

Originally posted by bigorangefan@Apr 26, 2005 6:43 PM
what about the west? who are we going to beat up on in atlanta?

I hate to say it but Bama could be pretty tough next season. But, on paper LSU has the most talent.

:gun:

A lot of people are picking Bama to win the West.......They do have some good talent coming back but I dunno if its good enough to win the West....Oh well, if they do, we will be able to beat them twice in one year :bammer:

IF (Big IF) Croyle stays healthy, the West should come down to the winner of the Tide/LSU game. Both should lose a game to Tennessee, but both should win out otherwise. If Croyle goes down.....AGAIN.....Bama will bow out. Otherwise look for the winner to be the one that does it head to head on the field over the other one.

Agree about the LSU/Bama game deciding the West. But with that said, I don't expect Bama or Auburn to put up much of a fight.

LSU will be worse under Miles but with that, they still have easily the best talent

I don't think they'll be that much worse. Since Miles is bringing in his whole staff from Stillwater, I think the first year will be easier.

VN Store

Back