Will Tennessee Win The East Next Year?

Will Tennessee Win the East Next Year?

• Total voters
I can't imagine a defense being any better then under Saban. Maybe thats me.

Their offense has a talented yet over-rated QB in Russell. Saban got away with him being a freshman last year but now they expect him to do big things and frankly, i dont think he can

I actually got to see several OSU games last year. Miles ran the ball insanely often but that usually was because of their QB not being the sharpest tool in the shed.

wow. Never seen the B word on here before. Impressive.

Vols are definitely favored..but so was UGA last yr with all that Sr leadership...I say the Gators slip in there for the East title this yr! :peace2: ;)

Originally posted by NCGatorBait@May 2, 2005 7:32 PM
I say the Gators slip in there for the East title this yr! :peace2: ;)

:question: I wonder why you would say such a thing? You never know....

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+May 2, 2005 7:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood @ May 2, 2005 7:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NCGatorBait@May 2, 2005 7:32 PM
I say the Gators slip in there for the East title this yr&#33; :peace2:  ;)

:question: I wonder why you would say such a thing? You never know.... [/quote]
Needed to mix up the Vol homerism here a lil&#33; :lol: ;)

Originally posted by NCGatorBait@May 2, 2005 7:37 PM

Needed to mix up the Vol homerism here a lil&#33; :lol:  ;)

Good luck with that one. ;)

Attachments

• Urbanatorcropped.jpg
    Urbanatorcropped.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 0
1st off great forum :bow:

Ok now for my 2 cents. :idea:

I believe the Vols will go unbeaten in the east, and lose 1 to the LSU Tigers. LSU game will be rough since it is followinf the FL game. But TN will get their revenge in the SEC Champion against LSU?&#33;?&#33;

Originally posted by NCGatorBait@May 2, 2005 6:32 PM
Vols are definitely favored..but so was UGA last yr with all that Sr leadership...I say the Gators slip in there for the East title this yr&#33; :peace2: ;)

With their defense?

Not a chance.

3rd place for UF this year in the East

I say right now UT definately is favored to win the EAST with UF and UGA pretty much neck and neck for second until the season starts and we see how Shock is going to play and how Meyer&#39;s offense will work in the SEC.

how do you think The Urban Myth will do, Fade?

Honestly I think at times it will be outstanding and at other times will flat out flop. the main key is going to be Leaks decision making and the speed of the D that is playing. His offense is based on the QB&#39;s ability to run the ball and make quick decisions, but if you have D that is quick enough to get to the QB and stop the shorp passes for minimal games they will have to adjust their game plan and have major problems.I think overall it is going to take Meyer a few years to develop and tweak his offense to be consistently effective in the SEC although I think it would be very effective in a Pop warner league.

"I think it would be very effective in a Pop warner league" :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1:

Originally posted by U&#045;T+May 3, 2005 12:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (U-T @ May 3, 2005 12:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NCGatorBait@May 2, 2005 6:32 PM
Vols are definitely favored..but so was UGA last yr with all that Sr leadership...I say the Gators slip in there for the East title this yr&#33; :peace2:  ;)

With their defense?

Not a chance.

3rd place for UF this year in the East [/quote]
Even with all the 4th Qtr letdowns...you do realize that UF&#39;s overall D was better statistically and ranked higher than UT&#39;s??

VN Store

Back