Will the smokey jerseys come out in Oregon?

Thought I'd ask. Friend and I were talking about. I said we would go out in our whites and he said smokey. I look at the grey as a dark color so naturally a home jersey.

Its an away game. We will wear our whites. The Smoky grays will be worn for a game that we actually have a chance of winning.

Reactions: 3 people
Its an away game. We will wear our whites. The Smoky grays will be worn for a game that we actually have a chance of winning.

I was thinking Georgia but maybe your right and it will come out in week 4. Regardless of the timing it would be cool if it were a night game.

I believe Auburn. It is against a historically good opponent where we have a better than 50% chance of winning and it also helps build the anticipation by waiting.

It will be news not wearing them against Georgia and then South Carolina; and that will be positive news from what could be some really tough games.

It'll be "Storm Troopers"

2013-vols-adidas-new-football-675x380.jpeg

2013-white-adidas-vols-football-uniform-620x450.jpeg

2013-white-tennessee-football-uniform-620x1091.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
The smokey grey uniforms will be worn against South Carolina or Georgia. Personally, I think we should kick the snot out of Vanderbilt in the smokey grey uniforms.

I believe Auburn. It is against a historically good opponent where we have a better than 50% chance of winning and it also helps build the anticipation by waiting.

It will be news not wearing them against Georgia and then South Carolina; and that will be positive news from what could be some really tough games.

Ga is a huge recruiting weekend it will most likely be that one but not sure. But definitely a home game.

Ga is a huge recruiting weekend it will most likely be that one but not sure. But definitely a home game.

I'm thinking the Auburn game. That's the first game we can have recruits visit, and it's against an SEC team we have a good shot at beating.

VN Store

Back