Will the smokey jerseys come out in Oregon?

Thought I'd ask. Friend and I were talking about. I said we would go out in our whites and he said smokey. I look at the grey as a dark color so naturally a home jersey.

We will wear our ALL White unis....as justin coleman said when we had our uni release party...(they make us look faster) so playing oregon we wear them to look as fast as them lol.

I don't see us wearing them on the road...unless it was an agreement between tn and Oregon..Nike and adidas

Not unless we want a 15 yard penalty at the beginning of each half. See: Ark St. vs Auburn last week. And why would we bust out special unis on the road?

Against Alabama! Undefeated after beating Ducks,gators, bulldogs, ect.

YES. I BLEED ORANGE!!!

Would prefer white on white.......loved the whites with Orange T and numbers...especially the new ones.

Putting 2 & 2 together here but I would assume it'll be after Sept 25th since that's when smokey grey fan gear will available.

Here's your (partial) answer from the man himself...

@Vol_Football: JONES: We are going to save the Smokey Gray uniforms for a home game. We will probably have the white jerseys & orange pants. (For the Oregon gm)

We will wear our ALL White unis....as justin coleman said when we had our uni release party...(they make us look faster) so playing oregon we wear them to look as fast as them lol.

Wrong...Thanks for playing...CBJ said today We are wearing white jerseys with orange pants. :salute:

Wrong...Thanks for playing...CBJ said today We are wearing white jerseys with orange pants. :salute:

My guess is the orange pants will be the primary away uniform and that we'll only see the all white look once this season.

My guess is the orange pants will be the primary away uniform and that we'll only see the all white look once this season.

That's what I'm thinking too...They will probably bring out he all white look for maybe the florida game or Alabama.

BUIg-rvCIAEn6TG.png:large

VN Store

Back