Will Trump flee the country after he loses?

evillawyer

Kung Fu Kamala, B*tches!
Trump joked last night that he may have to leave the country if he loses. Joking aside, he will be in a lot of legal hot water once he loses. I could actually see him fleeing and seeking shelter in a country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US. Would be hilarious if Trump ends up fleeing to Saudi Arabia or some place like that.

The legal reckoning awaiting Donald Trump if he loses the election - CNNPolitics

Guess he will just refuse to vacate the office then...Thanks for the headsup.

Reactions: AM64
Trump joked last night that he may have to leave the country if he loses. Joking aside, he will be in a lot of legal hot water once he loses. I could actually see him fleeing and seeking shelter in a country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US. Would be hilarious if Trump ends up fleeing to Saudi Arabia or some place like that.

The legal reckoning awaiting Donald Trump if he loses the election - CNNPolitics

Isn't there a bounty on his head in Iran?

Reactions: AM64

He better or he will be in jail.

Two options for lil Donnie.

VN Store

Back