Will Trump flee the country after he loses?

Trump joked last night that he may have to leave the country if he loses. Joking aside, he will be in a lot of legal hot water once he loses. I could actually see him fleeing and seeking shelter in a country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US. Would be hilarious if Trump ends up fleeing to Saudi Arabia or some place like that.

The legal reckoning awaiting Donald Trump if he loses the election - CNNPolitics
The EL posts keep getting more dumb by the day. I doubt the lawsuits will be over by the transition day because of the mail in ballot fraud that is about to happen. We may not know who our President is through winter.

Congrats on being average

Goal post moved .. LOL
Not only are we average , we are doing it without riots , fires , looting , destroying cities , wild fires or crazy azz politicians that claim to be a part of an organization that isn’t organized. Like I said .. wrong coast , left coast , west coast .. same same . We keep our crazies up north and all together where they belong .

Reactions: AM64
Goal post moved .. LOL
Not only are we average , we are doing it without riots , fires , looting , destroying cities , wild fires or crazy azz politicians that claim to be a part of an organization that isn’t organized. Like I said .. wrong coast , left coast , west coast .. same same . We keep our crazies up north and all together where they belong .
Thank the southern DC suburbs for making the rest of the state look better than they are.

Reactions: OHvol40
Thank the southern DC suburbs for making the rest of the state look better than they are.

Thank the Republicans in Washington and California for giving the wrong coast any semblance of rational and reasonable ideology, if it wasn’t for them you nuts on the left would have burnt the whole coast to the ground by now . I can do this all day .😂

We'll secede, we'll take our tax money and business. You guys can have your marxist utopia

They have to take back their damn yankees, though. We don't need those snakes. Might make a few exceptions if they bring enough money with them - lots of money - otherwise their incessant talk of how good it is back home isn't worth it.

Thank the Republicans in Washington and California for giving the wrong coast any semblance of rational and reasonable ideology, if it wasn’t for them you nuts on the left would have burnt the whole coast to the ground by now . I can do this all day .😂
I don't doubt that you can talk out of your rear end all day. Doesn't mean it's worth a toot with a hole in it.

I don't doubt that you can talk out of your rear end all day. Doesn't mean it's worth a toot with a hole in it.

I lived there, I worked there , I’ve delivered loads up and down both coasts , I have reasonable and rational friends there on the left coast and friends that are liberal nuts , I can talk from experience and I’ll stand by what I said . The left is it’s own worst enemy .

Last edited:
Trump joked last night that he may have to leave the country if he loses. Joking aside, he will be in a lot of legal hot water once he loses. I could actually see him fleeing and seeking shelter in a country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US. Would be hilarious if Trump ends up fleeing to Saudi Arabia or some place like that.

The legal reckoning awaiting Donald Trump if he loses the election - CNNPolitics

Nobody is coming after Trump. It's an unwritten agreement that nobody ****s with the old bosses, because the new boss becomes an old boss at some point and doesn't want anybody to **** with him when that happens.

It's why nobody should have ever believed Trump was going to lock her up or go after the Obamas.

Yeah, Trumpers... cities like Portland are awful. You should continue avoiding them indefinitely.

Don't worry. People like me will intermittently visit them to scavenge for food and fertile women. I'll take one for the team.

Reactions: OHvol40 and AM64
Yeah, Trumpers... cities like Portland are awful. You should continue avoiding them indefinitely.

Don't worry. People like me will intermittently visit them to scavenge for food and fertile women. I'll take one for the team.

You can say that about any city really , visiting isn’t the same as living there . Most place are fun to visits , spend your money then go back home where it’s normal for you .

Nobody is coming after Trump. It's an unwritten agreement that nobody ****s with the old bosses, because the new boss becomes an old boss at some point and doesn't want anybody to **** with him when that happens.

It's why nobody should have ever believed Trump was going to lock her up or go after the Obamas.

I agree; but if there's a time when precedent might be broken, the new crop of dems is looney enough to try.

Reactions: FLVOL69
You can say that about any city really , visiting isn’t the same as living there . Most place are fun to visits , spend your money then go back home where it’s normal for you .

I have several friends that live there and they thoroughly enjoy it.

It just boils down to whether you're a city person or not.

VN Store

Back