will ut basketball ever change

Very original. Surprised you haven't started another thread bashing UT and/or Pearl

give me a second i will you shouldve respected my comments like i did yours you started bashing me first :angry:

I am not bashing you. I am simply calling a spade, a spade.

Tough to hear, isn't it?

look until the season begins ill say nothing else about pearl besides all im really worried about is ut football

Originally posted by vols1@Jun 13, 2005 1:10 PM
look until the season begins ill say nothing else about pearl besides all im really worried about is ut football
[snapback]103306[/snapback]​

And then when he losses his first game you will of course be calling for his head.....what a fan

Originally posted by vols1@Jun 13, 2005 1:27 PM
ok then ill just continue bashing him fine by me
[snapback]103318[/snapback]​

More bashing you give, the more ammo you give the site to level your thoughts and pathetic grammar

Originally posted by vols1@Jun 13, 2005 12:21 PM
and vols67 screw div1 we aint the div1 #%&@ off
[snapback]103261[/snapback]​

Actually...that's exactly what we are. You've debunked your entire credibility with that comment.

I bet you're one of those guys that goes to the Arena just long enough to eat some food and get your free sweatshirt for being in the Orange Nation, then leaves before the game...

How many b-ball games have you been to?? Any? Or do you just read whatever drivel people put out on the internet and op-ed columns in the papers?

Pearl won a Div-II national championship. That is as significant as a div-1 title, its still the same type of competition, the teams are just (arguably) not up to the Div-I level. It's still a level playing field of tough competition.

He took UWM to the Big Dance, and beat Alabama (who is in the SEC) so, he's already got a leg up this year on Buzz..

I have a bit of advice for you, research what you're talking about, use some punctuation so we can understand you, and stop just saying unfounded comments about something you know little about!

Originally posted by jwells@Jun 13, 2005 2:29 PM
I have a bit of advice for you, research what you're talking about, use some punctuation so we can understand you, and stop just saying unfounded comments about something you know little about!

:rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks:

Originally posted by vols1@Jun 13, 2005 2:32 PM
listen dude i know more than you
:worship: me
[snapback]103382[/snapback]​

That's laughable..especially sense you've no idea about the basics :laugh1:

Originally posted by vols1@Jun 13, 2005 3:32 PM
listen dude i know more than you
:worship: me
[snapback]103382[/snapback]​

Now that IS funny. Too bad it has no credibility.

You know Duke fans wanted to fire Coach K after his first season because the team had a bad year and his recruiting sucked. In fact they had about 3 bad years in a row when he first got there. Am I saying Bruce Pearl is Coach K? Of course not, not yet thats for sure. But, am I saying it might take a little time for him to establish his system and turn the program around? Yes, definately! Now get a clue as to what you are talking about before you go posting about this subject.

I can guarantee you that whatever happens with Bruce Pearl; the program will be in better shape when he leaves it than it was when he took over it.

u can guarantee that huh?

can u right that on paper and e mail it to everyone.

dont put ur foot in ur mouth so soon. we have yet to even dribble the ball under pearl, let alone win a game.

Ok guys, enough picking on Vols1. He's obviously not smart enough to defend himself and when he tries, it's like reading from the book of illiteracy.

It would take another illiterate to level the playing field with him, unlike the one Pearl used to win a Division II championship!!!

We don't need to do any of that to know that Pearl will make the program successful. Bruce Pearl's work ethic and integrity has already put the program in a better position than it was in just two months ago. He could leave right now and the program would be in a "better position" than it was. He has put more energy in the program than the last two coaches combined. He also got rid of some dead weight assistant coaches.

Yeah and we had one of he most talented teams we ever had like 4 to 6 years ago and we still couldn't get the job done.....Men's Basketball will always be medicore to other sports there until they pour more money into it and get us a bigger arena and then we might have more national exposure....cause right now the men's b-ball team has less national exposure than the women's b-ball team....

Originally posted by g8terh8ter_eric@Jun 13, 2005 11:20 PM
.....Men's Basketball will always be medicore to other sports there until they pour more money into it and get us a bigger arena and then we might have more national exposure....
[snapback]103598[/snapback]​

I hope you are joking about the size of the arena.

sorrr gater hater but one of the big arguments right now is that our arena is to big. we cant sell it out and we are having money problems keeping it open. we need a smaller venue.

hell the ladys team sells more b ball tickets.

VN Store

Back