Will you Fight for Truth and Justice?

Alright, we shall see. Even veterans for Trump are talking about protecting him. I've seen on Facebook, twitter, and other places where civilians will fight these so called Obama generals, Obama fbi, or other Obama dept people at the white house.
Maybe VietnamDefermentVeteransForTrump can bring some puffy cushions so he doesn't hurt his ass when he gets tossed out on January 20.

LOL. How do people come up with this stuff?

Maybe VietnamDefermentVeteransForTrump can bring some puffy cushions so he doesn't hurt his ass when he gets tossed out on January 20.

LOL. How do people come up with this stuff?

Trust me, the troops are impressed by the strength trump demonstrates walking from the golf cart to the bunker with those bone spurs.

it can be our secret that he’s a trump guy and the only one talking violence.

You mean like the dims calling for violence when they see republicans and trump supporters in public? Can you show me one act where a Republican or trump supporter has went out of their way to assault some soy ass dim?

Reactions: dovervolz
I would like to hear from the folks that are willing to stand up and fight for our freedoms?

Evil Lawyer and their ilk want you to just lay down die

Define the line?

This is a very vague question without framing the situation or particulars.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
😂

They're coming for your gunz and biblez.

Hahahahahahaha said one Jew to another in Germany.

Hahaha stop being so dramatic. So they are asking for some guns of ours? Big deal. It's not like this new guy named Hitler is gonna round up a million Jews and start gassing us and throw us in camps. The country wouldn't let it happen.

VN Store

Back