Votes: 53 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 80 52.3%
  • Undecided (include why)

Votes: 20 13.1%

• Total voters

Electric Orange

𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓐𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓪 𝓡𝓸𝓬𝓴 𝓐𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷
Will you willingly take the CCP Virus (aka Coronavirus, Covid 19) vaccination?
Why or why not
Should it be mandatory
How much testing before mass deployment
Who decides who gets it
Etc.
Discuss CONSTRUCTIVELY

PLEASE KEEP PRESIDENTIAL AND OR PARTISAN POLITICS TO A MINIMUM. US AND THEM TRIBALISM ONLY HINDERS CONSTRUCTIVE DIALOG.

I'd rather get the virus intentionally and treat it than take a vaccine that's rushed and mandated by groups with sinister undertones (Gates).
Anything my immune system can do on its own will make it stronger. As long as the sickness is mild, which CCP Virus statistically is for my age/ health is, I think a vaccine is unnecessary and potentially more harmful if administered improperly or with less apparent intentions.

I think it's understandable why nobody would want it. I'm more curious to see the reasons why they would get it like the current three that voted yes.

Reactions: oz615
I think it's understandable why nobody would want it. I'm more curious to see the reasons why they would get it like the current three that voted yes.

As a diabetic, I am immunocompromised. I stay current on all shots, including an annual flu shot (I never get the flu.) I will get a COVID-19 vaccine shot when it is available.

A brand new unproven vaccine?

Weren't you saying the malaria drug is unsafe?

It is better for me to get the proven and tested vaccine rather than a lethal or damaging case of COVID-19. The vaccine will undergo trials and tests before it is released.

I said we needed to test the malaria drugs on COVID patients rather than take them on the President's advice.

I don't think it's "understandable at all why nobody would want it" at all. Would you be OK with people not vaccinating their kids and sending them to school with your unvaccinated kids? Can you elaborate on your statement on why its "understandable"? Are you a anti-vaxer that believes vaccines cause autism?

Polio, Rotavirus, HIB, Measles, Rubella, Mumps, Tetanus, Hepatitis, Whooping Cough, Diphtheria and Pertussis have all been eradicated or severely limited in infection rates since they were introduced.

It's bewildering that anyone would not want a vaccine that could possibly prevent them from death. Given the "why not try it" hullabaloo about the hydroxyquinoline here last week by the same crowd, I can't help but be puzzeled by the irony.

A vaccine from a deadly virus, yes please.

I don't think it's "understandable at all why nobody would want it" at all. Would you be OK with people not vaccinating their kids and sending them to school with your unvaccinated kids? Can you elaborate on your statement on why its "understandable"? Are you a anti-vaxer that believes vaccines cause autism?

Polio, Rotavirus, HIB, Measles, Rubella, Mumps, Tetanus, Hepatitis, Whooping Cough, Diphtheria and Pertussis have all been eradicated or severely limited in infection rates since they were introduced.

It's bewildering that anyone would not want a vaccine that could possibly prevent them from death. Given the "why not try it" hullabaloo about the hydroxyquinoline here last week by the same crowd, I can't help but be puzzeled by the irony.

A vaccine from a deadly virus, yes please.

So we / the government , should start forcing people to take flu shots ?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
So we / the government , should start forcing people to take flu shots ?

Who said anything about mandatory compliance? That wasn't a variable of his question at all.

I was simply using common sense to answer it from a personal perspective. I realize how some Q thread folks might see a vaccine as a vector for a mind control, nano-bot injection to control their thoughts and actions.

I will gladly take it. Frankly I’ve never understood why people don’t get flu shots but to each his own. Some of the vaccine myths are crazy though.

Why would I put something in my body that some scientists had to guess if it’s going to be the right strain or not ? The “ flu shot “does nothing if they miss that guess .

Last edited:

VN Store

Back