Will you take the CCP Virus vaccine? Why/why not

• Yes

Votes: 53 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 80 52.3%
  • Undecided (include why)

Votes: 20 13.1%

• Total voters
What kind of vaccine are y'all talking about? You can be vaccinated against measles, mumps, polio, ect that is a life long immunity. You can't be vaccinated against the flu. You can get a flu shot but honestly those seem like 50/50 they may work. Every year there are several people I know that get a flu shot and still get the flu.

I don't think any Covid-19 vaccination is going to be a permanent immunity. I thought it would be like a flu shot.

There is still no vaccine for SARS or MERS.

Seventeen years after the severe acute respiratory syndrome (Sars) outbreak and seven years since the first Middle East respiratory syndrome (Mers) case, there is still no coronavirus vaccine despite dozens of attempts to develop them.
There was no vaccine for Sars or Mers. Will there be one this time?

You implied that was my belief, it wasn't.

I didn’t imply anything, I asked the question that was going to be asked eventually . Stop assuming and answer the question or don’t .

I sincerely hope you never become diabetic! Needles are a part of my everyday life! I once felt as you do about needles.
The needle part was tongue in cheek. But I sincerely hope I don't have needles as part of my daily life, either.
Surprised you continue to work since you have an "at risk" health issue.

What kind of vaccine are y'all talking about? You can be vaccinated against measles, mumps, polio, ect that is a life long immunity. You can't be vaccinated against the flu. You can get a flu shot but honestly those seem like 50/50 they may work. Every year there are several people I know that get a flu shot and still get the flu.

I don't think any Covid-19 vaccination is going to be a permanent immunity. I thought it would be like a flu shot.

All viruses mutate, some a lot slower than others. The flu does it quickly, covid-19 apparently is much more like the measels, very slow.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

Likely , possibly , maybe , we think , could ... is that article from The WHO , CDC or FDA ? Nobody knows anything and I’m not going to be a lab rat . All I heard was a s here Hong about one of the safest drugs on the market that’s been around for decades. Now I’m hearing people already willing to line up to get that new “ vaccine “ . Sheeple are funny .

I won't be getting the shot. Depending on which adjuvants they decide to saddle it with I could have another SSLP episode. I'll skip it. I like my kidneys too much.
Pretty sure Ive already had the L strain.

All viruses mutate, some a lot slower than others. The flu does it quickly, covid-19 apparently is much more like the measels, very slow.
Maybe they'll have better luck than they have with SARS and MERS. Still no vaccine for them yet.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Likely , possibly , maybe , we think , could ... is that article from The WHO , CDC or FDA ? Nobody knows anything and I’m not going to be a lab rat . All I heard was a s here Hong about one of the safest drugs on the market that’s been around for decades. Now I’m hearing people already willing to line up to get that new “ vaccine “ . Sheeple are funny .

Listen bro, if you don't want to take it - I'll support your argument for you personal choice, dumb as I may believe it to be. I've always said I'm a big fan of a thinning of the heard.

Reactions: rjd970 and 37L1
Listen bro, if you don't want to take it - I'll support your argument for you personal choice, dumb as I may believe it to be. I've always said I'm a big fan of a thinning of the heard.

..And I’ve always supported sheeple that line their asses up like they are told to do , no matter how stupid I thought they were for doing it . It gives me a chance to point and laugh ..bruh.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
I will gladly take it. Frankly I’ve never understood why people don’t get flu shots but to each his own. Some of the vaccine myths are crazy though.

That's my basis. The only flu I've had in 20 plus years was when I took the vaccine. I have a rather resilient immune system, or just really lucky cause I'm not even on the germaphobe radar. And certainly not the mailing list. I work in a bowling alley part time. Handle bowling balls, shoes, etc. Lot's of up close public. sometimes forget and eat without washing. Not even a head cold. Now, if my immune system diminishes with age (knocking on 55), then I would reconsider. Now, my wife will catch anything. And works in the school system. She got the flu back to back weeks either before Christmas or early January. Can't remember. Or had CV and we didn't know better at the time. I'm all for her having the flu shot and she should.

Reactions: McDad
No I didn’t . Stop stalling and answer the question .

LOL, at what point do you think you'll reconcile that I've got no obligation to answer a question you've already implied the answer to?

LOL, at what point do you think you'll reconcile that I've got no obligation to answer a question you've already implied the answer to?

At what point do you think you’ll catch on that I just enjoy jerking your chain around and watching you bark and growl ? 😉

Why would I put something in my body that some scientists had to guess if it’s going to be the right strain or not ? The “ flu shot “does nothing if they miss that guess .
Because the side effects are minimal, more often than not they get it right and at minimum it will mitigate symptoms if you do get the flu. Study after study shows it greatly reduces hospital stays.

I don't think it's "understandable at all why nobody would want it" at all. Would you be OK with people not vaccinating their kids and sending them to school with your unvaccinated kids? Can you elaborate on your statement on why its "understandable"? Are you a anti-vaxer that believes vaccines cause autism?

Polio, Rotavirus, HIB, Measles, Rubella, Mumps, Tetanus, Hepatitis, Whooping Cough, Diphtheria and Pertussis have all been eradicated or severely limited in infection rates since they were introduced.

It's bewildering that anyone would not want a vaccine that could possibly prevent them from death. Given the "why not try it" hullabaloo about the hydroxyquinoline here last week by the same crowd, I can't help but be puzzeled by the irony.

A vaccine from a deadly virus, yes please.
You're comparing decades old vaccines to a brand new unproven small study vaccine.

Apples to oranges.

At what point do you think you’ll catch on that I just enjoy jerking your chain around and watching you bark and growl ? 😉

Burning your house down to get a little smoke in your neighbor's eyes is a tried and true way of demonstrating brilliance, congratulations. It's much more effective to bait someone into getting angry with facts and evidence, rather than looking like a goof. It's hard to look tough thumping your chest while laying in the mud with a black eye and a bloody lip. You do you though.

Reactions: rjd970
You're comparing decades old vaccines to a brand new unproven small study vaccine.

Apples to oranges.

I'm not comparing any vaccines against other vaccines, you're doing that. I'm simply pointing out that vaccines work as evidenced by the laundry list of eradicated or severely weakened diseases.

VN Store

Back