Windy's football discussion thread.

Seems like jaxson dart has been at ole piss forever but the qb in neyland for the mustard show was matt corral. And the strip and score on the sack (the phantom fwd progress had stopped that was bs) was none other than tyler baron.

"It's been hard to count out Florida over the years against Tennessee regardless of the circumstances. The Gators have simply had the Vols' number year after year.

However, things do feel different in 2024. At some point, the talent and coaching on the field overcomes bugaboos and perceived historical advantages."

"It's been hard to count out Florida over the years against Tennessee regardless of the circumstances. The Gators have simply had the Vols' number year after year.

However, things do feel different in 2024. At some point, the talent and coaching on the field overcomes bugaboos and perceived historical advantages."
I think this is the year it turns to our favor...definitely feels different

This year's Florida game is Sampson's chance at redemption...he and Mincey got in trouble before the UF game last year

tl;dr
I mean twice last year Aaron Beasley was called for "disconcerting signals" for clapping his hands.
It was called more last season, and it was made clear that this year it would be called if any defensive player pointed or made any quick movements within a yard of the line of scrimmage.
I saw it called three times yesterday when there was no clapping.
Brian Kelly is a foul-mouthed, whiny midget, and if he legitimately didn't know that is a penalty this year, then he isn't paying attention.

VN Store

Back