WKU and Petino got me excited

MFL

Semper Fi
If I see a sound victory then my upbeat mentality increases by 50 percent. CBJ got me on board with his recruiting but the WKU game will speak volumes for the coaching the team is getting.

nothing about the first game or Petino would get me excited.

oregon cheerleaders, on the other hand...

Reactions: 4 people
Tough game. A win means almost nothing but a loss would be devasting. UT is the superior team in the talent department but something tells me WKU keeps it close throughout.

Petrino is a dirtbag but he's still a very good coach. We all know from last year that talent alone won't win you games.

Reactions: 1 person
I wouldn't underestimate Petrino's ability to call a game or Jancek's inability to call one.

WKU doesn't have a good enough QB to run Petrino's offense. They are replacing their entire defensive line. They were only barely bowl eligible and had to play into overtime to beat one of the worst Kentucky teams in memory. And I'm not really sure what you base the Jancek hate off of. Cincy had a quality defense.

All told, this thing is over by halftime.

I wouldn't underestimate Petrino's ability to call a game or Jancek's inability to call one.

What makes you less than confident in Jancek's abilities. I hope that it is more than just "He's never done it in dat dar SEC, yuck yuck!"

WKU doesn't have a good enough QB to run Petrino's offense. They are replacing their entire defensive line. They were only barely bowl eligible and had to play into overtime to beat one of the worst Kentucky teams in memory. And I'm not really sure what you base the Jancek hate off of. Cincy had a quality defense.

All told, this thing is over by halftime.

Barely made a bowl game? Sure is better than not making a bowl game.

We also are void of a good QB and while they are replacing their D-Line, we are placing the majority of our offense.

He had a better team in 2011 and we saw what that lead to, so I figure with the roles reversed he will at least be able to keep it close.

He needs the horses on the field to do this and he does t have them, especially not in the trenches. We are going to wear these guys out.

Now, if Dooley were still coach, I'd be very concerned about this game...

Barely made a bowl game? Sure is better than not making a bowl game.

We also are void of a good QB and while they are replacing their D-Line, we are placing the majority of our offense.

We will crush them. Don't worry.

Tennessee has too much talent for WKU to handle. I still think they keep it close until halftime then that's where we start to blow them out.

VN Store

Back