WKU and Petino got me excited

Syd Barrett, the original front man and songwriter for Pink Floyd.

Well damn. Love Pink Floyd, like I said I'm mobile, hard to see.

Not a big fan of the Floyd with Syd though, dude really went off the deep end. Full blown recluse, gained a ton of weight, shaved off all of his hair.

Well damn. Love Pink Floyd, like I said I'm mobile, hard to see.

Not a big fan of the Floyd with Syd though, dude really went off the deep end. Full blown recluse, gained a ton of weight, shaved off all of his hair.

True Syd burnt out early and went into a shell, but Floyd made a ton off of him. Many of their hits were about him.

The last time Petrino got someone excited, it happened on a motorcycle and we all know how that turned out.

Western Kentucky is going to be roflstomped in the worst way... The people that think this is going to be anything other than a laugher are just clueless...

Reactions: 3 people
Western Kentucky is going to be roflstomped in the worst way... The people that think this is going to be anything other than a laugher are just clueless...
Howie, I'm praying your right but for the last four or five seasons every season has been far from the onset chatter. Forgive me if I'm taking a wait and see approach. I'll drink my orange koolaid after the end of each game won.:thumbsup:

It's WKU not Arkansas

This. I keep hearing this nonsense as if Bobby Petrino is going to magically make Western KY more than they are by only being there for 9 months. He was 5-7 his first year at Arkansas. Let's pump the breaks before we buy into those wolf tickets Jimmy Hyams has been selling you guys on the radio.

For the last time....PetRino is the one who wrecked on the motorcycle with volleyball ho and Petino is the one that had sex with a woman on a restaurant table.

VN Store

Back