WKU and Petino got me excited

He needs the horses on the field to do this and he does t have them, especially not in the trenches. We are going to wear these guys out.

Now, if Dooley were still coach, I'd be very concerned about this game...

Crompton shreaded them in 09

He's worried that we will..if we throttle Petrino, what will he and Cattleman do for pillow talk?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

What I want to happen isn't always what I think will happen.

It's a trap game against an opponent with nothing to lose and something to gain, as opposed to us, who have very little to gain and everything to lose.

And while I think Bobby is a piece of trash, he's a really good coach, schematically as good as just about anyone on the offensive side of the ball.

I have seen some interviews and it seem to me he wasn't overly excited about coaching in general, just a 3 year steping stone.

I'm thinking 10 points.

The 10-14 point range is kind of what I was thinking, but I won't be surprised if we're tied or losing at halftime. I think our O-line will eventually be able to wear them down enough to win.

For the people who keep claiming Petrino can't do his thing unless he has the more talented team, it's not as if we were supremely out-talented by his Arkansas team that ran us off the field a couple year ago.

The 10-14 point range is kind of what I was thinking, but I won't be surprised if we're tied or losing at halftime. I think our O-line will eventually be able to wear them down enough to win.

For the people who keep claiming Petrino can't do his thing unless he has the more talented team, it's not as if we were supremely out-talented by his Arkansas team that ran us off the field a couple year ago.
I'd say the talent disparity was a little more than people want to admit.

While I do think the WKU game is not a gimmie, I have a feeling we will win by at least 17. Hopefully, we will secure enough of a lead that CBJ will feel comfortable giving the whole 4th quarter to Peterman.

This should be a 20 point or more win. I am guessing it stays close for about a quarter and a half. Petrino is a good offensive coach, but their defense will give up a lot of points. They have a senior QB and senior RB which are both good, but their lines are suspect and will eventually break down. Their D will have hands on hips the whole second half and their O will have to get away from the run and their best player.

This should be a 20 point or more win. I am guessing it stays close for about a quarter and a half. Petrino is a good offensive coach, but their defense will give up a lot of points. They have a senior QB and senior RB which are both good, but their lines are suspect and will eventually break down. Their D will have hands on hips the whole second half and their O will have to get away from the run and their best player.

Fair assessment.

VN Store

Back