WKU Halftime Thoughts.

Sure hope the coaches are making some meaningful adjustments in the locker room. The offense has not produced anything. Its like our D gave up when we got up 4 touchdowns. Next week is going to be a disaster if we can't do better than this.

I'm really surprised by how poorly out line is playing. And I expected Worley to look more sharp this week. Not the case.

Has anyone looked up how small the WKY Dline is? They are not large.

Reactions: 1 person
You are excatly right our defence quit playing when we got I was hoping to see a qb change just to see what the other qb look like

Looks like maybe someone chewed some O line @$$ in the locker room. Much better run blocking on that first series. Worley's arm is weak though.

2 sustained drives and worley is on point throwin the ball. Lookin much better. Running game still in progress.

The sky aint falling. We're growing as a team.

We're still gonna lose next week though. Maybe not in 2 weeks

Reactions: 1 person
LOL. A game and a half in and the staff is nothing special? Many people have said that 6-7 wins is a good year. Discipline is far better this year than last.

I agree with this. While I haven't been happy with the offense so far (particularly the passing game), but there is no doubt that this team is better coached and has better leadership both on and off the field this year. It has been a long time since a Tennessee team has come out after halftime and actually looked like they have made adjustments and are ready to answer the challenge.

Is the QB play good? No. Will this level of play win us the SEC? Not by a long shot. However, with this staff on the job, it seems that we are in much better hands than at any point in the last 5 or 6 years. Keep the faith, Vol Fans!

Reactions: 2 people
Ok, the minute I type that, Worley throws a bone-headed interception. Sheesh.

Justin worley reminds me a lot of john crompton with all his bonehead plays I just hope and pray that someone steps up at qb. Worley can't even get it done against WK it really makes me worry about the qb position

Look...I'm far from a negavol.....I've been saying this year is the upset year....won't predict whom well upset but we will.....but we will

Now with that said....we are in a terrible spot...and look so bad on offense....without wku turnovers, were behind 20-14......lets hope this gets better

Here at the game, Worley looks more capable than it probably seems. His first couple have looked poor but he had a very nice throw to Croom that was HUGE.. Croom dropped it. Also had one to North on what looked like the same route that was a great throw but was played very well by the d.b.

What the HELL?? This is supposed to be a negative thread. Get it together,Mister!!:nono:

I thought about posting almost the exact same thoughts but wanted to watch the whole game before I gave my opinion. The O-line can't push around WKU D-line, how are they going to move higher caliber D-lines? They aren't. A coach needs to explain to Worley that he can keep the ball on a read option ( he had such wide open lanes multiple times but gave it up). Our D-line is a joke! McCullers is just 6'8'' 350 lbs of wasted space. He can't get penetration against these guys, and Couch looks better. Everyone that is wondering why we don't pass to our WR's and why Croom isn't playing... Worley can't make a decent throw and when he does Croom can't catch! Oregon will destroy us but.... we actually might be able to keep it close with FLA and USCe but GA and AL will blow us out!

Worst offense we have ever had. Worley can't throw. He is TERRIBLE! So much for Gatorade All American. We are gonna get destroyed next week. Not only do we have crappy receivers, we have NO receivers. If not for those fluke turnovers, we would have lost to WKU possibly. Oh God!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back