WKU Halftime Thoughts.

Coming out and scoring after halftime was HUGE. That's something Dooley could never seem to manage.

Reactions: 1 person
Worst offense we have ever had. Worley can't throw. He is TERRIBLE! So much for Gatorade All American. We are gonna get destroyed next week. Not only do we have crappy receivers, we have NO receivers. If not for those fluke turnovers, we would have lost to WKU possibly. Oh God!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

What? We have some very good, young receivers. Do agree aboht Worley tho.

What? We have some very good, young receivers. Do agree aboht Worley tho.

Our OL is way overrated. We couldn't even run against WKU. Our receivers couldn't get open. Worley can't throw beyond 20 yards. Our D looked better though. Oregon by 40.

Our OL is way overrated. We couldn't even run against WKU. Our receivers couldn't get open. Worley can't throw beyond 20 yards. Our D looked better though. Oregon by 40.

Oh look the troll.

Reactions: 1 person
tennessee is a very average team and the coaching staff seems to be nothing special at this point. looks alot like last years team. next week is blow out city.
I agree that we look like an average team but disagree about the coaching staff. This team looks nothing like last years team. The defense is much better and I believe that goes specifically to coaching. I see a much better disciplined team which is coaching. Worley is not the answer but we have to go with him because there isn't anybody better. I am hoping that coaching will allow Worley to manage the games this year. GO VOLS

Oh look the troll.

Look man, show me where I'm wrong. At least provide evidence for your argument. Our offense looked terrible! Am I wrong? I'm not blaming Butch. He's awesome.

This is amazing. Do you guys really believe that you are able to see things that this coaching staff doesn't? This team is so much more well coached than last years team. And just as an f.y.i. it's not as simple as saying the offense (or whatever complaint) sucks and poof it's fixed.

This is amazing. Do you guys really believe that you are able to see things that this coaching staff doesn't? This team is so much more well coached than last years team. And just as an f.y.i. it's not as simple as saying the offense (or whatever complaint) sucks and poof it's fixed.

No. I think the coaching staff fully understands that their quarterbacks suck balls. Hence the qb controversy. Worley will throw ZERO TD passes against Oregon. Book it.

No. I think the coaching staff fully understands that their quarterbacks suck balls. Hence the qb controversy. Worley will throw ZERO TD passes against Oregon. Book it.

Ok. So. :good!:

If there was a quarterback that was going to be an improvement over Worley they would have seen reps at some point. CBJ didn't create this QB situation. He recruited Dobbs but he's just not ready apparently. It shows that you don't have faith in this team or coaching staff by telling me to book it, whether it's true or not; get behind the players and coaches of this team. They are bought in and have confidence. We don't need to be downers right now with such a big game coming up where confidence will go a long way.

1: Our offensive line is over rated. We can't generate a push for our backs.

2: Worley is woefully inaccurate.

3: Glad the defense is generating turnovers, but we have a glaring talent gap there too.

1 and 2 are very concerning. I find number 1 to be very concerning. And inexplicable.

I agree that we look like an average team but disagree about the coaching staff. This team looks nothing like last years team. The defense is much better and I believe that goes specifically to coaching. I see a much better disciplined team which is coaching. Worley is not the answer but we have to go with him because there isn't anybody better. I am hoping that coaching will allow Worley to manage the games this year. GO VOLS

i agree the boys didn't quit on the game yesterday. the D i'm afraid will give up 70 against the ducks. they didn't account for the QB and our tackling looked bad. worley is as bad as simms was. jones is gonna need great players to win from what i've seen so far. the coaching staff maybe better, but i will wait and see what oregon does to us. have a feeling it is gonna be real ugly.

Worst offense we have ever had. Worley can't throw. He is TERRIBLE! So much for Gatorade All American. We are gonna get destroyed next week. Not only do we have crappy receivers, we have NO receivers. If not for those fluke turnovers, we would have lost to WKU possibly. Oh God!

You must not have been around for the Clawfense.

Look man, show me where I'm wrong. At least provide evidence for your argument. Our offense looked terrible! Am I wrong? I'm not blaming Butch. He's awesome.

Wow. Just beat a team, by 32 pts, that half the freakin country was picking to beat us. Dominated the second half, after creating turnovers in the first half and being opportunistic with the ones they "gave" us. Definitely room for lots of improvement but to be so negative??? After out scoring our first 2 opponents 97-20?? Come on bro.... Wait til the next 6 weeks before you start with this mess would ya??

Wow. Just beat a team, by 32 pts, that half the freakin country was picking to beat us. Dominated the second half, after creating turnovers in the first half and being opportunistic with the ones they "gave" us. Definitely room for lots of improvement but to be so negative??? After out scoring our first 2 opponents 97-20?? Come on bro.... Wait til the next 6 weeks before you start with this mess would ya??

Football forum is full of idiots. Nonetheless, the Oregon game is going to be ugly. We have a new system, depth issues, lots of youth at skill positions, etc... whereas Oregon is operating in the same dominant system with a couple of potential Heisman candidates on O. Vol fans should hope for the best, but expect the worst.

That has to be the stupidest post i have ever seen. It saps the intelligence of anyone who reads it. My god have mercy on your soul....

VN Store

Back