Woke companies are crazy

My company hired a VP of diversity and she spoke to our organization today. Unabashed BLM and CRT advocate. Said the company needs to quit hiring and promoting so many white people. This **** is evil and insidious. Can’t work for a place like this. Have started my job search

I know there are a few fundamental churches that any needed healing comes from faith and they refuse all medical care but these are pretty uncommon. Are there any of the larger denominations who instruct their followers to refuse the shot?

My company hired a VP of diversity and she spoke to our organization today. Unabashed BLM and CRT advocate. Said the company needs to quit hiring and promoting so many white people. This **** is evil and insidious. Can’t work for a place like this. Have started my job search

Diversity just for the sake of diversity is a great idea, Biden did it, look at the results.

Yea your current company will go down in flames, better gtfo of there.

Reactions: Boca Vol
The downfall of most organizations is when they lose focus of their core mission. If you make cars, shouldn’t you focus 99%+ of your energy into producing the best product possible. If you don’t, someone else in the world will and you put your company at risk. GE is a good example

Reactions: Boca Vol and tbwhhs
I know there are a few fundamental churches that any needed healing comes from faith and they refuse all medical care but these are pretty uncommon. Are there any of the larger denominations who instruct their followers to refuse the shot?
No even the jehovahs witnesses aren’t promoting refusal

She said that? In those words or just enough for you to infer that? Not saying you’re wrong in your assertion just most of these asshats aren’t that brazen. Our asshat diversity champion makes it clear she sees every white dude over 35 as a racist with extremist tendencies without openly saying it.

I know. Been there. Fortunately I work for a small private company now. The goal is to make money, that aligns all the initiatives correctly.
All of corporate America won’t go down in flames. They will just lower the productivity of corporate America as the new normal.

Remember even the media is telling us to lower our expectations now!

It's pretty clear that the local universities did NOT want to do this - they are being compelled due to their reliance on Fed $. My university runs on NIH and to a lesser extend NSF funding. In a rare opportunity I had to talk to the top brass I suggested diversifying the revenue stream via technology commercialization but the lure of the Federal teet was too appealing.

It's pretty clear that the local universities did NOT want to do this - they are being compelled due to their reliance on Fed $. My university runs on NIH and to a lesser extend NSF funding. In a rare opportunity I had to talk to the top brass I suggested diversifying the revenue stream via technology commercialization but the lure of the Federal teet was too appealing.
I believe that. You’re seeing a first hand example of the consequences of dependence on federal dollars. It’s the antithesis of federalism and completely counter to our founding principles

This is fixing to massively affect things like air evacuations and ambulances in many areas. One company I am very familiar with has required the vaccine. 80% of the building in charge of dispatches across a massive swath of America isn’t getting vaccinated. The helicopter mechanics and supply guys aren’t getting it either.

That just sounds crazy as hell. They are originated from aborted fetal tissue. Period. To somebody hard over on usage of that tissue regardless how many times it’s been harvested like a sour dough loaf it’s still originated from that original tissue. If the Vatican sided with the tissue not being fetal in origin then they sold out.

The Vatican has become the religious wing of the new communist party

Same with my wife's company. They pushed back pretty hard and the blm folks had to pull back on their communist crap

None of the current challenges about mandates are passing muster. Most of the legal minds I have read say that it won't get tossed. JMO. I think it is total ********.
Part of that has to do with the fact of what grounds the plaintiffs are arguing for. No religious exemption will be recognized. All of the 501(c)(3) organizations have lined up in support of the vaccines.

And none of the arguments with regards to natural immunity will fly, either.

It is a lost cause. Its over in the courts. They courts are not going to save people... Especially with those arguments.

The only options left in the courts, if you choose to go that route, are on 9th Amendment or 14th Amendment (equal protection & due process) grounds.

She said that? In those words or just enough for you to infer that? Not saying you’re wrong in your assertion just most of these asshats aren’t that brazen. Our asshat diversity champion makes it clear she sees every white dude over 35 as a racist with extremist tendencies without openly saying it.
Someone asked her flat out about it. Said when she is in meetings most everyone is white. She said the way to “fix” that isn’t just about doing a better job of retaining and promoting “bipoc” people but to change what the company looks for when recruiting and hiring candidates

Someone asked her flat out about it. Said when she is in meetings most everyone is white. She said the way to “fix” that isn’t just about doing a better job of retaining and promoting “bipoc” people but to change what the company looks for when recruiting and hiring candidates
Wow…

I believe that. You’re seeing a first hand example of the consequences of dependence on federal dollars. It’s the antithesis of federalism and completely counter to our founding principles

The crazy part was it was after 2008 and baked in the stimulus was a big one time boost in NIH funding and we estimated we'd get "x" dollars based on past funding. The VP of Research for the university was complaining that when this windfall ended we'd go back to normal funding. To me that was a clear entitlement mentality - instead of "we get this short-lived bonus" it was "what will we do when this bonus is gone". Investing in alternative revenue sources would cover that but instead the mentality was "how do we get more out of the Feds continually".

waste of breath on my part

Ask her what she thinks about BLM being against vaccine mandates.

Even the Vatican has called foul on that one. The cells used are now almost sixty years removed from the original donor tissue. There are so many generations of cells between then and now that it's no longer considered connected.
What does the vatican's opinion matter in regards to religion?

Reactions: -GiveHim6-
30 common medications that used fetal cell lines during research and development. The list includes acetaminophen, albuterol, aspirin, ibuprofen, Tylenol, Pepto Bismol, Tums, Lipitor, Senokot, Motrin, Maalox, Ex-Lax, Benadryl, Sudafed, Preparation H, Claritin, Prilosec, and Zoloft.

30 common medications that used fetal cell lines during research and development. The list includes acetaminophen, albuterol, aspirin, ibuprofen, Tylenol, Pepto Bismol, Tums, Lipitor, Senokot, Motrin, Maalox, Ex-Lax, Benadryl, Sudafed, Preparation H, Claritin, Prilosec, and Zoloft.
Oh wow. I honestly had no idea the usage was that prevalent

We are being told that we can expect OSHA's guidelines in the next couple of weeks. All the legal challenges are failing. I don't think her employer has any choice.

There is no way the OSHA regs will stand in court.

VN Store

Back