3. E. J. Manuel, Florida State 28

3. Landry Jones, Oklahoma 28

5. Mike Glennon, N.C. State 26

6. Tyler Bray, Tennessee 24

6. Geno Smith, West Virginia 24

6. Zac Dysert, Miami (Ohio) 24

9. Matt Scott, Arizona 22

10. Tyler Wilson, Arkansas 20

good god nassib is a rocket scientist... decent by bray. honestly expected worse.

Reactions: 3 people
Thanks for the info, but reading the title at the same time I was looking at you Avatar............. who cares about the QB's..

Reactions: 2 people
Just went and looked at some sample questions on the Wonderlic...is this a test for elementary school kids? It's all extremely basic..

Reactions: 7 people
The wonderlic is a 12 minute, 50 question test. A passing score would be considered a 20.

VInce Young scored a blazing "6" on his first attempt and on his second attempt he got a "14".

Jeff George scored a "10"

It's shocking that Vince young scored so poorly. He's obviously demonstrated excellent leadership and intelligent decision making throughout his pro career. He must have just had a bad day.

Reactions: 7 people
Tom Brady - 33
Eli Manning - 39
Peyton - 28

I took a knock-off of the same test and scored a 32. Hard to imagine some guys scoring under 10...

It's shocking that Vince young scored so poorly. He's obviously demonstrated excellent leadership and intelligent decision making throughout his pro career. He must have just had a bad day.

I think Vince Young was my cashier at Walgreens this morning.

Reactions: 14 people
Tom Brady - 33
Eli Manning - 39
Peyton - 28

I took a knock-off of the same test and scored a 32. Hard to imagine some guys scoring under 10...

Watch some football interviews..scoring under a 10 isn't that far of a stretch.

While the questions are pretty easy, the Wonderlic questions are really centered around cognitive thinking and being able to recognize patterns and connect thoughts. I'd imagine quarterbacks from higher end schools that aren't typically powerhouses (I'd usually put Syracuse in that category) would score very well.

For example, I'd be willing to bet that Patton Robinette would score higher than everyone except for MAYBE Nassib. But then again Patton is a genius.

While the questions are pretty easy, the Wonderlic questions are really centered around cognitive thinking and being able to recognize patterns and connect thoughts. I'd imagine quarterbacks from higher end schools that aren't typically powerhouses (I'd usually put Syracuse in that category) would score very well.

For example, I'd be willing to bet that Patton Robinette would score higher than everyone except for MAYBE Nassib. But then again Patton is a genius.

Jay Cutler, Vanderbilt 26

Reactions: 2 people
I think what he is getting at is we as fans consider Peyton a genius and Bray a doofus. To me this says its not between the ears that Tyler is lacking.

Half between the ears, half in the chest. A lot of the difference between Peyton and Tyler, I think, is their desire for the game and the desire to be great. Peyton has the desire, Tyler not so much. Not calling Bray a bad kid, just stating what looks obvious to me. Wish him well. Hope he finds a way to hang around the NFL for 10 yrs.

VN Store

Back