Wonderlic Test for QB's Leaked

It's shocking that Vince young scored so poorly. He's obviously demonstrated excellent leadership and intelligent decision making throughout his pro career. He must have just had a bad day.

i hope this is sarcasm but with some of the posts on here im not so sure

just took a sample test and without spending any time on it i scored a 32. I think you are allowed 12 minutes but i spent about 5 minutes on it. Therefore i could have went back and figured out at least a few more questions. it is 2.5 points for every question you get right. If you score below 10, you should not be able to get behind the wheel!

Reactions: 1 person
It's shocking that Vince young scored so poorly. He's obviously demonstrated excellent leadership and intelligent decision making throughout his pro career. He must have just had a bad day.

Vince Young's scores would indicate that little credence is given to this test when making first round selections.

Jay Cutler, Vanderbilt 26

I'm picking Patton because it's Patton, not because it's Vanderbilt. He's always been extremely smart...scoring a perfect score on his ACT and having a perfect GPA should say that. He was also kickass in our middle school Scholars Bowl competitions haha.

Half between the ears, half in the chest. A lot of the difference between Peyton and Tyler, I think, is their desire for the game and the desire to be great. Peyton has the desire, Tyler not so much. Not calling Bray a bad kid, just stating what looks obvious to me. Wish him well. Hope he finds a way to hang around the NFL for 10 yrs.

I agree. I think Tyler is smart enough and capable enough to be a student of the game, he just lacks the drive and desire. But, when someone is dangling millions in your face, people tend to respond differently and try harder.

If Bray has Vince Young's W/L record in the NFL then his career will have been a nice one.

Jay Cutler, Vanderbilt 26

Impossible.

tumblr_mad2hzv8Q51rge9rdo1_400.jpg

Once again, some sample scores of other players include: Drew Bledsoe - 37; Steve Young - 33; John Elway - 30; Dan Marino - 16; Donovan McNabb - 14; Hakeem Nicks - 11;

Sebastian Janikowski - 9. :eek:hmy:

Here are average scores for certain professions, per Wikipedia: Chemist - 31; Journalist - 26; Sales - 24; Bank Teller - 22; Security Guard - 17;

Walgreens cashier - 2 :eek:hmy::eek:hmy:

I got all of them right. Easy...when you have the key off the Interwebs. :crazy:

Here's a link for anyone that wants to try:

NFL Wonderlic Test | Sample Test - Compare Your Score to NFL Players

Be sure to post your scores.

(FTW, I scored a 20 through 12 questions)

I beat peyton! sign me up boys!

You Scored 30
That's better than Peyton Manning. He only scored a 28.
Since the Colts drafted Manning in 1998, the team has the highest conversion rate on 3rd down (44.6%) and 4th down (61.1%) plays in the NFL. He is statistically regarded as one of the best quarterbacks of all time, and has the record for most NFL MVP awards with four.

Share Your Score!
Share your score on Twitter

The average for a QB is 24 so good for Bray. Offensive tackle has the highest average with a 26.

You Scored 20
That's better than Michael Oher. He only scored a 19.
He played college football at the University of Mississippi for the Ole Miss Rebels. His life through his first year of college is one of the subjects of Michael Lewis's 2006 book, The Blind Side: Evolution of a Game and the subject of the 2009 film The Blind Side.

Oh that's just nice...

You Scored 20
That's better than Michael Oher. He only scored a 19.
He played college football at the University of Mississippi for the Ole Miss Rebels. His life through his first year of college is one of the subjects of Michael Lewis's 2006 book, The Blind Side: Evolution of a Game and the subject of the 2009 film The Blind Side.

Oh that's just nice...

You and I are definitely not QB material

You Scored 36
That's better than Aaron Rodgers. He only scored a 35.

He played college football at Cal. He was drafted by the Green Bay Packers in the 2005 NFL Draft. He led the Packers to victory at Super Bowl XLV and was named Super Bowl MVP.

Fitting. Goooo Pack!

I scored a 47/50, however I don't think I'm allowed to use a calculator. Finished with about a minute to spare.

Edit: on a Wonderlic I found on my own

Last edited:
I think what he is getting at is we as fans consider Peyton a genius and Bray a doofus. To me this says its not between the ears that Tyler is lacking.

If only Tyler Bray had David Cutcliff.....kid could have been amazing..true story. Actually wassnt that bad think about if we had a half way decent defense we win 9-10 games.

Reactions: 2 people
Peyton would blow just about everybody out of the water with his FB smarts & savvy, which is what separates him from other QBs. He's also very smart & applies himself unlike most of the rest of us...I'm surprised he didn't score higher on it. Glad Bray did well!

VN Store

Back