Wonderlic Test for QB's Leaked

I'm sorry, I'm calling BS on either y'all's scores, or the validity of this sample exam. Either you guys aren't reporting your true scores, or the exam is not an accurate reflection of what the players take for the NFL. Quite frankly, too many of you have recorded extremely high scores. I've seen at least three posts where people have stated that they scored 47+, and one guy a perfect 50. It just doesn't add up. Only five people in the history of the exam have scored that high. So, I'm supposed to believe that thirty random people on a message board can take a sample exam and equal the high score that it took 10,000+ test takers to reach? That is statistically impossible. I know athletes, on average, aren't the smartest players in the world, but I'm certain that if only 10 people out of 10,000 have reached these scores, there's no way that 5-10 people out of 30 have reached the same scores. Again, statistically impossible.

Further, the average score for a chemist is 31. A chemist! So I'm supposed to believe you guys are just randomly scoring 40+? Something fishy here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I'm sorry, I'm calling BS on either y'all's scores, or the validity of this sample exam. Either you guys aren't reporting your true scores, or the exam is not an accurate reflection of what the players take for the NFL. Quite frankly, too many of you have recorded extremely high scores. I've seen at least three posts where people have stated that they scored 47+, and one guy a perfect 50. It just doesn't add up. Only five people in the history of the exam have scored that high. So, I'm supposed to believe that thirty random people on a message board can take a sample exam and equal the high score that it took 10,000+ test takers to reach? That is statistically impossible. I know athletes, on average, aren't the smartest players in the world, but I'm certain that if only 10 people out of 10,000 have reached these scores, there's no way that 5-10 people out of 30 have reached the same scores. Again, statistically impossible.

Further, the average score for a chemist is 31. A chemist! So I'm supposed to believe you guys are just randomly scoring 40+? Something fishy here.
I had the same thought . . . Then I took it and scored a 40. :p

Wonder what Leaf was verus Manning?

LOL! How many all of the draft "gurus" trying to convince folks that Ryan Leaf was a BETTER QB and should be taken above Manning in the draft way back then???

The anti-Peyton crap that swirled around him about his "nervous" feet and lack of beating Fla was just ridiculous....and flat out stupid back then.....makes me mad all over again...:salute:

Reactions: 1 person

That's why I put a picture in. You can see that I scored a 50. I also have a 2200 on the SAT, a 35 on the ACT, a 4.0 GPA and am majoring in physics... Just look at the pic. It's real! :)

Well it is just a sample, the one they take is more questions and I'm sure different questions. Just the same line of thinking. Either way, if you are scoring 35+ on the sample you would do good on the real thing too.

Well it is just a sample, the one they take is more questions and I'm sure different questions. Just the same line of thinking. Either way, if you are scoring 35+ on the sample you would do good on the real thing too.
Agree. I'd also think that given so few questions in the sample test, an abnormally high or low score is much more likely.

That's why I put a picture in. You can see that I scored a 50. I also have a 2200 on the SAT, a 35 on the ACT, a 4.0 GPA and am majoring in physics... Just look at the pic. It's real! :)
What happened to you on the ACT ? You should have a 36 like me! Just kidding.

I'm not sure if you're being serious or sarcastic?

If true, then congrats. You're an extremely bright and talented person. That doesn't change the fact, however, that the test is flawed. All the results and scores being submitted by posters completely runs afoul of the law of averages.

Another reason that points towards the test being invalid is the constant suggestions of "sharing" your score through social media. The more people who share their scores, the more hits, in turn, this website receives. Obviously websites make $$ based upon the amount of hits the webpage receives. No one would want to "share" a low score. So, I could see the site cherry-picking the easiest questions from an exam so as to ensure most test-takers record high scores, which entices them to share their scores through their Twitter, Facebook, etc. It's a complete marketing cycle.

Just my .02.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Another reason that points towards the test being invalid is the constant suggestions of "sharing" your score through social media. The more people who share their scores, the more hits, in turn, this website receives. Obviously websites make $$ based upon the amount of hits the webpage receives. No one would want to "share" a low score. So, I could see the site cherry-picking the easiest questions from an exam so as to ensure most test-takers record high scores, which entices them to share their scores through their Twitter, Facebook, etc. It's a complete marketing cycle.
crap.... So I'm not a nuclear physicist?

I'm not sure if you're being serious or sarcastic?

If true, then congrats. You're an extremely bright and talented person. That doesn't change the fact, however, that the test is flawed. All the results and scores being submitted by posters completely runs afoul of the law of averages.

Just my .02.

Bingo! And with those deductive reasoning skills you'd likely score well on a real test. :hi:

You Scored 40
That's better than Eli Manning. He only scored a 39.

He is the younger brother of NFL quarterback Peyton Manning and the son of former NFL quarterback Archie Manning.
Manning won the most valuable player award in Super Bowl XLII on February 3, 2008.
Share Your Score!

I didnt get to answer the last 2 questions but I got them all right without a calc. I need to get back in school, wasting away.

Are you sure?

VN Store

Back