Would you support NATO establishing a no fly zone over Ukraine?

Would you support NATO establishing a no fly zone over Ukraine?

• Total voters

Electric Orange

๐“œ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท
Include why if you feel like it. Or don't.

Needs an โ€œI like pie.โ€ choice. But, as much as I believe this is Europeโ€™s problem to solve, NATO military involvement will just push Putin over the edge.

Reactions: whodeycin85
NATO is a HUGE problem and I donโ€™t trust anything that has to do with them.

The west has its problems and America isnt a saint but why don't you move to Syria, the DPRK or Russia and report back to us on government trust issues.

The west has its problems and America isnt a saint but why don't you move to Syria, the DPRK or Russia and report back to us on government trust issues.
Syria would be a paradise if not for the incessant meddling by the US intelligence apparatus. Amirite?

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
best thing that could happen to the snowflake generation is to go see what the business end of an AK47 looks like up close and personal. I am sorry your parents failed you but you really need this.

NATO expansion against a border of a hostile government is part of the reason they attacked...setup a no fly zone and we are in WW3
2 existing NATO countries, Latvia and Estonia, have borders with Russia.

An effective no fly zone would require the neutralizing of radar and missile batteries inside Russia and Belarus. Otherwise US/NATO aircraft would be at risk from SAMs launched and guided from there. Also include the neutralizing of any airborne Russian radar aircraft similar to the US AWACs. They could fly outside of the Ukrainian airspace and still direct SAMs and other aircraft to intercept US/NATO aircraft.

Last edited:
2 existing NATO countries, Latvia and Estonia, have borders with Russia.

An effective no fly zone would require the neutralizing of radar and missile batteries inside Russia and Belarus. Otherwise US/NATO aircraft would be at risk from SAMs launched and guided from there. Also include the neutralizing of any airborne Russian radar aircraft similar to the US AWACs. They could fly outside of the Ukrainian airspace and still direct SAMs and other aircraft to intercept US/NATO aircraft.
Yes and with Ukraine its a 3rd...imagine Russians taking mexico, canada and then trying to get cuba... that alone is a hostile act...

If you'd read Quora, nuclear war is NBD. Russia wouldn't bomb the population centers because they wouldn't have anything to gain, so most people would be OK. Actually, most people would just be without their cell phones for a few minutes and everything would be just fine after that.

Russia is also smart enough to know we would rip ourselves to pieces if they set off an EMP or two.

Trust me, they've (along with everyone else in the world) watched and learned how little it takes to set off our population. Now take away people food, water and, most importantly communications and information and watch how medieval we get in less than a month.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Yes and with Ukraine its a 3rd...imagine Russians taking mexico, canada and then trying to get cuba... that alone is a hostile act...
I missed the US "taking" Estonia and Latvia and being on the verge of "taking" Ukraine.

Two countries willingly joining (and outright pursuing membership) NATO is not "taking" except to someone willing to do factual and moral backflips to justify a preconceived notion.

I missed the US "taking" Estonia and Latvia and being on the verge of "taking" Ukraine.

Two countries willingly joining (and outright pursuing membership) NATO is not "taking" except to someone willing to do factual and moral backflips to justify a preconceived notion.
NATO is an allied force protecting those countries....now there is a alliance of countries bordering a hostile country...the US withoutna backbone no longer scares anyone..therefore Russia felt it was a power move by NATO...and made a move

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

VN Store

Back