Your HOF Ballot

Gotta admit I sometimes used Pert Plus back in the day when I was a longhair and needed a shampoo with conditioner. Now I just rub down my head with a handful of spit.

Pert Plus has really dropped off the radar. As has Selsun Blue. They use to dominate the tube back in the day.

Last edited:
I bet you had the Val Kilmer hair from Top Gun.

kilmer-topgun.jpg

Less moussed up, but generally yes. Then I quit cutting it when I got into college and, other than cutting it short when I got married, spent the next 10 years with long shapeless floppy grunge hair. Thus the Pert Plus. God, I had a great head of hair back in the day.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thbUkBW_ftM[/youtube]

I use to badger the hell out of my parents for a pair of Converse Reacts. No dice though.

I think the hall of fame without a top 5 pitcher and hitter of all time is a ****ing crock.

It's a museum.

the voters are biased idiot sportswriters --- Bonds, McGuire, Sosa, Clemens even Rose and Joe Jackson belong in it - people paid to watch them play and the era was what it was -- nothing was done about it until it was to late --

Biggio totally deserved to get in. The voters need their heads examined. He has an incredible resume...amazed to find out he played an entire season without grounding into a double play.

How many times does a leadoff hitter come up with a runner on 1st and less than two outs anyway? He had ten the year before, ten the year after. Statistical fluke based on a small sample size.

Reactions: 2 people
How many times does a leadoff hitter come up with a runner on 1st and less than two outs anyway? He had ten the year before, ten the year after. Statistical fluke based on a small sample size.

You're talking to someone who has no concept of small sample size. He actually extrapolates small sample sizes as absolutes.

Reactions: 3 people
You're talking to someone who has no concept of small sample size. He actually extrapolates small sample sizes as absolutes.

I actually just didn't think about him being the leadoff hitter. Maybe I'm missing your sarcasm. What do you mean by this? Can you show me one time where I made an absolute conclusion based on a small sample size?

Right now I'm talking up Lance Stephenson on the NBA forum, and even after almost 40 games I still say I don't know that he'll keep it up. You got me all wrong.

VN Store

Back