Your HOF Ballot

Eh. I was really concerned about it after the all.star break last year when he had no clue what he was doing. But he corrected it and was the best player in baseball over the last month. Super impressive when just learning on the fly. His season could be about like last year, idk how his fielding will be for 162 in left. But I don't think he will crash and burn. And some season soon he is going to **** on everything in his path.

Stanton also broke into the big leagues at 21 and hit 35+ HRs and 85+ RBIs I believe. Ryan Howard didn't have a breakout season until he was 26. Stanton is currently 23 and will not turn 24 until after the 2013 season.

Stanton is also built like a Greek god not the Pillsbury dough boy. And he won't have the bad bad bad lefty platoon split hanging over his head.

Stanton is also built like a Greek god not the Pillsbury dough boy. And he won't have the bad bad bad lefty platoon split hanging over his head.

Not really seeing the Ryan Howard and "Pillsbury dough boy" correllation.

Ryan-Howard.jpg

Being built like a Greek god isn't the best in baseball. See mike stanton's plethora of muscle strains

He has always been a firm JHey backer. He may have even launched "Black Jesus" back in the day. Can't change course now

2014 or whenever the ASG is in DC home run derby needs to involved Bryce, JHey, and Stanton.

Am I missing something, why shouldn't Piazza be in? Or is this because I'm dealing with a board of 80% Braves fans?

Am I missing something, why shouldn't Piazza be in? Or is this because I'm dealing with a board of 80% Braves fans?

He played his best years over on the other side of the world and it's been almost 15 years since he was any good. It's easy to forget about him.

VN Store

Back