YouTube Removing the Dislike Feature (for Biden)

Remember when Netflix did this in response to all their woke sh*t getting buried because it was trash?

Remember when Netflix did this in response to all their woke sh*t getting buried because it was trash?

That's not how it works. They control the AI on their platform.

How surprising that a business would remove a feature that was getting abused.

Here is another example of right-wing derangement. You don't even have a good reason for linking Neflix's feature change to their leftism, let alone a reason based on valid evidence.

Reactions: VolsSportsFan
Rotten Tomatoes has done this several times to movies that get clowned by the public. They wouldn't initially post pleb reviews of Chappelle's last standup because they didn't want people upvoting trans jokes. So it had like a 4% rating and that was just the critics giving it a zero or 10 or whatever. No critic dared post a positive review because it would mean instant cancellation. When they finally opened up the reviews to the public it scored a 98% or something lol.

Why do you subscribe to channels you don’t get notifications for or watch then? Cue the “I don’t believe you” weatherman meme.
I do. The subs help the creators more than the actual views.

Also 1.9 million is a very low number for something as big as the WH. Rhett and Link have 17 million and I'd wager you've never even heard of them. Dr. Disrespect (popular gamer) has 3.2 million. People aren't getting their news from YT.

VN Store

Back