YouTube Removing the Dislike Feature (for Biden)

republicans sure love their social media ...

dont worry, ya'll can still "dislike" Biden videos, the feature aint gone

I cannot stop giggling at the rich irony in this particular spelling gaffe 😂

It's fun isn't it? I'm terrible at spelling, admittedly. However I was pointing out the application of the tense, not spelling.

Liked?

Your used of the past tense is a mistake.
The typo fairy bit ya whilst you called out my verb tense.

eta: well this quip lost a lot of luster since ND40 and Septic ruined the reveal with their inane banter.

Reactions: Septic
So to be clear, there’s no evidence for this having anything to do with Biden, is there?

It's fun isn't it? I'm terrible at spelling, admittedly. However I was pointing out the application of the tense, not spelling.
Not really helping your case dude.

Plus I’m not trying to be a grammar Nazi in this case at least. It was just a fairly funny time to drop a tense usage error is all

So to be clear, there’s no evidence for this having anything to do with Biden, is there?
I saw some speculation on Reddit YT is disabling the dislike feature because their YT created content gets enormous dislike numbers.

I saw some speculation on Reddit YT is disabling the dislike feature because their YT created content gets enormous dislike numbers.
That makes more sense if true. While I’m sure YT is happy to carry water for the admin they really don’t have enough flesh in the game to do this due to WH whining. And if the WH did exert actual pressure I’d guess we would never hear about it unless a whistle blower came forward.

Not really helping your case dude.

Plus I’m not trying to be a grammar Nazi in this case at least. It was just a fairly funny time to drop a tense usage error is all

My case? I made a spelling mistake and owned it, it's not the first and won't be the last. Bfd.

Some subs only have the up vote option.

I cannot figure out why anybody would want to dislike a Biden video. Adventure, excitement, and confusion. President Biden possesses all of these attributes.

My case? I made a spelling mistake and owned it, it's not the first and won't be the last. Bfd.
Dude you man-splained to me on tense usage and I didn’t correct it I just noted the irony. It’s fairly clear I was pointing at tense. Calm down.

That makes more sense if true. While I’m sure YT is happy to carry water for the admin they really don’t have enough flesh in the game to do this due to WH whining. And if the WH did exert actual pressure I’d guess we would never hear about it unless a whistle blower came forward.
Who knows, really. It's not like Reddit is a bastion of unbiased blabbery so take what those baboons bleat with a pinch of basalt.

The hidden lulz in the WH videos are how few likes they receive. I described Biden as the transitional president (like a transitional boyfriend) for America. Nobody cares about him at all. They're just satisfied he isn't the other guy. Don't think I've ever seen this before with a prezzy.

Last edited:
Why do you subscribe to channels you don’t get notifications for or watch then? Cue the “I don’t believe you” weatherman meme.
I’m subscribed to several channels including the WH one. I hate notifications!!! I don’t use them for anything! I use the subscription tab, to filter through my subscribed content to find videos.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
I’m subscribed to several channels including the WH one. I hate notifications!!! I don’t use them for anything! I use the subscription tab, to filter through my subscribed content to find videos.
I generally turn off notifications on almost all apps admittedly which generate revenue based on clicks. Only really have them on for financial and healthcare stuff

Reactions: SumSoonerChick
Won't and shouldn't ever happen as it will just be abused. Reddit's used to be about whether the comment contributed to the discussion but quickly became a way to shut down anything you disagree with. It seems to be happening on YouTube in this case as well
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back