2024 Transfer Portal Thread

Tennessee pushing who? Lanier I assume?

“The 6-foot-4 Lanier is a native of Nashville and the Tennessee Volunteers are making a strong push here. Schools like Arkansas, Kentucky, Maryland, and Vanderbilt are also rumored to have interest. I’m not officially making a prediction here, but Tennessee makes the most sense to me. The Vols’ have a great pitch — be the replacement for Dalton Knecht.”

Fwiw Jamie Shaw of On3 has placed a precision already for Lanier to choose Tennessee

I don’t usually get triggered when outta state kids choose their home state, especially if the school is a BB, but this one kinda baffles me. A blind man can see that UT can provide him more minutes and just as good a stage to prep him for the next level. Remember seeing pics and his visit was w’ Dubar and they both seemed to love it. This one aggravates me, and tbh, I’m aggravating myself because it’s aggravating me.

Reactions: HeadVol77
Just read that Kentucky is in Hot Pursuit for Lanier. Geez, they'll open the Race Horse Bank Account up for him. Hope he turns them down .

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Is that verifiable? Would make sense if he committed but did not sign or enroll unless that counts as getting out. I vote yes.
Not sure but I think Tyson could be given an exception if he hasn’t practiced at UNC, but may be limited and only could go back to Belmont. I don’t think he can transfer anywhere else.

VN Store

Back