2024 TRANSFER TRACKER

Curious, where is all this Barker and Tennessee talk coming from? Is she linked to us? Just wondering, seeing a lot of us and her in convos together.

TK had a fabulous season in 21-22 and was poised for a total breakout in 22-23 before she got sick.

She is one of my all time favorites and I am forever proud of her for pushing back from her illness and playing at this level at all again. You could tell it was taking everything she could give physically. Literally gave her all for Tennessee.

But, the ACC is not less competitive. It’s equally or maybe more competitive. Lord knows we couldn’t beat any of them last season.

Latham averaged 8.6 and 7.0 as a freshman, TK averaged 7 and 4 and could only go about 20 minutes a game. She and KK were always gassed.
If we're comparing the ACC and the SEC conferences I would have the say we need to look at where the last three national champions have come from and then look at the history of the two leagues and who's won the championships or consistently gets teams to the final four . The SEC teams consistently are there and do pretty well when it comes tournament time, even teams not named South Carolina. The SEC prepares other league teams day in and day out to compete for those tournament games.

When it comes to Tamari, had she entered her name into the portal, virtually every team in the country would have been on her phone. Her defense alone changes the dynamic of any team in the country because you just can't teach 6-7 & superior length because it's very rare and you always had to account for on offense which help perimeter players

I think TK's biggest weakness was not having that desire to have the ball on every possession and not having that killer instinct needed to win it all cost.

Curious, where is all this Barker and Tennessee talk coming from? Is she linked to us? Just wondering, seeing a lot of us and her in convos together.
One of the best players left in the portal. No I haven't seen anything linking her to Tennessee. Wishful thinking makes you see a lot of her and us.

Give me Barker, Whitehorn and Dwyer and call it the day. If that happens it woutbe a fabulous portal haul
Every indication is that Whitehorn will commit here. She might throw us a curve, but it looks promising. Dwyer supposedly down to three teams and were one of them. Barker heard nothing about her being interested in Tennessee.

The Lady Vol video department produces great content… these videos have been filled with great energy.

Spencer posted a clip where her mom was in the video and you can tell they had an outstanding visit!
This group is having so much fun. Lets goooo! GBO🍊.

I see what you did there. Clever. I approve.

This sums it up. Had she redeveoped “”it” she’d have been a lottery pick.
Speaking from a similar situation, i completely understand TK not wanting to push it with basketball anymore. For some of these athletes, it's not their entire life and I'm proud of TK for knowing when she's done and knowing she's ready for her next chapter. She's also making sure her body holds up as she's on her next chapter of life. She battled a knee injury all last year too and there's something to be said for preserving your body to enjoy your life later

I see what you did there. Clever. I approve.

Mafia, what’s the latest portal news?
I’m sitting back with my popcorn watching the “Kim is Cooking” show🍊!

The elite portal recruiting has been nauseating for some fanatics!

The UT WBB program is buzzing at a level that was unforeseen just a month ago.

It has a few people on this forum going to the extreme to try to counter what Coach Caldwell and Danny White have built as the foundation of a new era on Rocky Top.

I saw where UT Chancellor called White the Best AD in the country yesterday on Twitter!

It has a few people on this forum going to the extreme to try to counter what Coach Caldwell and Danny White have built as the foundation of a new era on Rocky Top.

I saw where UT Chancellor called White the Best AD in the country yesterday on Twitter!
For the record, I have celebrated each transfer. Your posts are so extreme though that there is no reality spoken ever. Most of us are hopeful but we also don't know how we will do next year until we see the product on the floor. I think ckc will be successful here. Chancellor Plowman has said multiple times over the past couple years she thinks DW is the best AD.

For the record, I have celebrated each transfer. Your posts are so extreme though that there is no reality spoken ever. Most of us are hopeful but we also don't know how we will do next year until we see the product on the floor. I think ckc will be successful here. Chancellor Plowman has said multiple times over the past couple years she thinks DW is the best AD.

Just imagine he’s the DJ Kahled of VolNation. It’s easier that way.

The latest is that we are all free to celebrate the portal news in whatever fashion we choose!

VN Store

Back