Murray v. Bray

To work on his accuracy with those bottles

To practice his throwing motion?

Who can throw a beer bottle further?

Is he going to drink them, or throw them?

Bray wins, he hit Murray with a beer bottle from the balcony!

:eek:lol:

Tennesseeduke

If I had the defense Bray had while here I'd have thrown more than beer bottles.

Good grief, let it go. I've never seen so many people who are so unable to get over something.

Reactions: 5 people
Don't really see why everyone is hating on the boy. All i've heard is good things bout him and his work ethic since he's been gone. I'm leaning towards they drafted Murry to be 3rd and Bray just got a promotion.

Imagine how good Bray would be if he had Murray's work ethic or intelligence?

Dooley would still have a job at Tennessee and Bray would have a lot more money and a trophy with a guy holding a football in a funny stance.

Andy Reid is an old QB coach and always has several QBs in training camps. He will bench Smith for most of the preseason and let Bray/Murray/Daniels play most of the pre-season games. One injury to any of those 3 and you have your top 3 left for the regular season. It's really insurance for the training camp and preseason. Stay tuned........

Don't really see why everyone is hating on the boy. All i've heard is good things bout him and his work ethic since he's been gone. I'm leaning towards they drafted Murry to be 3rd and Bray just got a promotion.

It's easy to understand, Teet. VN, unfortunately has a faction of people who MUST, it's MANDATORY, that have someone, often player to look down their nose at. They want to hold people to higher standards than they live themselves. The gods help the poor soul who makes a real or presumed imperfect action. He is then damned for all eternity no matter what success he has in eventually correcting his attitude or personality defect.

As usual, I'm pro player but I also held resentment at Bray because I felt he played for himself and not the team. His second year I began seeing him as a stat padding QB less concerned with winning than putting up big numbers. However, after his justified humiliation in the draft and how he has thusfar responded to it, I'm pulling for him even more than ever. Even saints have festered pus in their backgrounds. Saint Augustine for example was a lustful snipe who loved to dip his wick in any available oil lamp, and had a very sexist view of women in general. But he made a change largely for the better. But some folks won't accept a change for the better. Insisting on perpetual and perennial putdowns of their object of ire.

[Excuse while I await the condemnation headed my way.]

It's easy to understand, Teet. VN, unfortunately has a faction of people who MUST, it's MANDATORY, that have someone, often player to look down their nose at. They want to hold people to higher standards than they live themselves. The gods help the poor soul who makes a real or presumed imperfect action. He is then damned for all eternity no matter what success he has in eventually correcting his attitude or personality defect.

As usual, I'm pro player but I also held resentment at Bray because I felt he played for himself and not the team. His second year I began seeing him as a stat padding QB less concerned with winning than putting up big numbers. However, after his justified humiliation in the draft and how he has thusfar responded to it, I'm pulling for him even more than ever. Even saints have festered pus in their backgrounds. Saint Augustine for example was a lustful snipe who loved to dip his wick in any available oil lamp, and had a very sexist view of women in general. But he made a change largely for the better. But some folks won't accept a change for the better. Insisting on perpetual and perennial putdowns of their object of ire.

Your second sentence has a ton of commas. That's my comment.

You all assume Bray has not matured, learned and developed more under Reid his first year in the pros. I don't think he has had any incidents while in KC and from reports he has impressed the coaches.

He has the arm talent to be something special. If Bray is molded and matures into a QB who studies the game, KC gonna have a great QB for cheap.

Reactions: 1 person

Woodsy bringing the truth in his own unique way.

There are two things most seem to need around here.
1. To be right no matter what.
2. Have a former player to bash.

Reactions: 1 person
Bray bashing is low hanging fruit. We could blame his head coach I suppose. Let's start a petition.

Still, you're not drafting a 3rd string guy the very next year if you're satisfied with the 3rd string FA quarterback you've got. Put a little pressure on him and really see how much he's matured.

Based on what?

Murray looks a lot like an Andy Reid west coast offense QB. Along the lines of Jeff Garcia. I think Bray can make more throws with the big arm and height advantage. This draft pick was a challenge to Chase and Tyler and we will see who comes out of the mix with a job.

VN Store

Back