Umm, one of our coaches tried to trip a Ole miss player on the sideline

I'm honestly not sure that he's intentionally trying to trip the player.

Obviously if he is he should be fired, but this is not really open-and-shut evidence.

LOL....he is simply trying to keep his foot out from under a set to cleats. My goodness you folks are determined to see failure every where you look.

Reactions: 7 people
He's leaning out of the way and may have been trying to steady himself.

I really don't know that a six second vine is all the evidence I need to start calling for people to be fired.

Reactions: 1 person
I never understood trying to trip players. Our coaches should be landing Bruce Lee/ Chuck Norris kicks to them.

That would be impressive.

He was 100% trying to trip him, not sure who that was, but they should never be on our sidelines again.

He lifts his foot, and then when he sees he's not gonna hit him, he lifts it higher. He then turns and laughs to the guy next to him on the video at SDS

I do not believe you will ever see this type of crap from a Professional, adult, SEC Quality Coach. Don't think for one minute, this won't be a topic of discussion in Alabama this week. There is NO place in UT Football for this type of crap, we are far better than that.

This many people can really believe that without question, he's trying go trip him? I need to get my eyes checked evidently because there is no way one can affirm that with this short and not very clear picture.

Reactions: 1 person
I do not believe you will ever see this type of crap from a Professional, adult, SEC Quality Coach. Don't think for one minute, this won't be a topic of discussion in Alabama this week. There is NO place in UT Football for this type of crap, we are far better than that.

Overreaction much? This happens more than most people think. Remember when the Harbaugh coach blatantly got in the way of the guy running for a TD? Now that's embarrassing.

He was obviously trying not to get knocked over by a guy too excited to pay attention and stand up like a normal person. I know some of you coach great games from your couch and are waiting for heads to roll so you can get the phone call, but come on now.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back