Umm, one of our coaches tried to trip a Ole miss player on the sideline

Lot of conspiracy for no crime...maybe he contemplated tripping but he didn't. I'm sure the squawkers on here have better avenues to display their talent...who's manning the mad cow disease tents? :scare:

A lot people moved out of the way when the players came crashing in. How many of them stuck their legs out when doing so?

Lot of conspiracy for no crime...maybe he contemplated tripping but he didn't. I'm sure the squawkers on here have better avenues to display their talent...who's manning the mad cow disease tents? :scare:

He contemplated but didn't? Huh?

Didn't look like a trip attempt to me; just a weird backing up.

What's with the vine being labeled "PastorDanMullen's post on Vine"?

Looks to me like he's trying to make sure the cord from his wireless headphones didn't trip the player.

That's my defense.

Wasn't a trip. Was trying to keep balance while backing up. Why would he have his hands out to brace if he was trying to trip the guy?

This is a bunch of mamby pamby.....some of you guys are more sensitive than a premenstral woman watching Sleepless in Seattle

To those of you who are saying this is nothing, I would bet if someone on Ole Miss sideline did this, you would be saying how crappy and classless it was.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back