Butch Jones... How much longer

hey op why don't you go follow Florida or Georgia think they could use fans right now! We got plenty thanks! and Butch Will Get Us Back!! Going Bowling RIGHT NOW!!

Dooley has destoryed this program he was a water boy acting as head coach and hasnt no clue what it takes to run a program like tennessee!! and Butch is rebuilding us to the top! it take's time going bowling this year, go bowling next year with a better bowl and 2016 we are going after the title!

Last edited:
Please study a little history. Coach K at Duke had similar issues until he had the Jimmy's and Joe's. Too early to pull the plug on bUTch.

Are your saying Vandy has better players? I assure you, that is not the case. There's no excuse for this game to be close. We can't throw WR screens and run Marlin Lane. We will lose.

hey op why don't you go follow Florida or Georgia think they could use fans right now! We got plenty thanks! and Butch Will Get Us Back!! Going Bowling RIGHT NOW!!

Dooley has destoryed this program he was a water boy acting as head coach and hasnt no clue what it takes to run a program like tennessee!! and Butch is rebuilding us to the top! it take's time going bowling this year, go bowling next year with a better bowl and 2016 we are going after the title!

Typical sheep remarks. Wait till next year. Or the year after. Or the next. All is well.

Reactions: 1 person
Typical sheep remarks. Wait till next year. Or the year after. Or the next. All is well.

Facts are facts.....we have a terrible o-line with injuries and no depth caused by pathetic recruiting in the Dooley years. It is what it is! I will agree with you when we have the players and we still suck. Then i will agree with you. It is what it is!

Dobbs has thrown like 5 ints tonight. Two which were dropped by Vandy and 1 that got called back

This game is on Butch Jones if they lose, every team has to deal with injuries. You find ways to scheme around them and that is a responsibility of the head coach.

You could understand struggling to move the ball against a solid SEC team but this team is 0-7 in the SEC. Vandy is outplaying UT and there is no excuse for that with this much on the line.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm so sick of Jones and his cliches. This Vandy team is a hot pile of garbage and we can't shake them. LOL. You gotta be kidding me. This staff is awful. The writing is on the wall.

This staff will never get Tennessee back to an elite level.8-4 9-3 at best. Thats with every position having 4 star and 5 star players. If you look at all the players on the field for Tennessee right now 80% are 4 star players.And we cant put Vandy away!

This oline is just making it hard to do anything. If it weren't for some luck we'd be in deep crap right now.

This oline is just making it hard to do anything. If it weren't for some luck we'd be in deep crap right now.

Very true. I would imagine that O line is at the top of of the list for off season work. Right now it is truly horrendous.

Reactions: 2 people
This staff will never get Tennessee back to an elite level.8-4 9-3 at best. Thats with every position having 4 star and 5 star players. If you look at all the players on the field for Tennessee right now 80% are 4 star players.And we cant put Vandy away!

Bingo !!! This staff sucks. The writing is on the wall. They need to be gone.

Bingo !!! This staff sucks. The writing is on the wall. They need to be gone.

If you're being sarcastic, check the score before touting Butch for the hall of fame.

They struggled to beat the worst Vandy team in years.

If you're being sarcastic, check the score before touting Butch for the hall of fame.

They struggled to beat the worst Vandy team in years.

Hello. Did you not read my post? The only Hall I'm touting Butch for is the Hall of SHAME !!! This staff sucks. They need to be fired !!!! Work on your reading comprehension.

Defense showed up....you can't argue that!

SO tell me, what are all these highly rated offensive players supposed to do behind an O-LINE THAT CANNOT BLOCK THEIR OWN GRANDMAS!

Once again a terrible decision at the end of a game Imo. We gave up a chance for the win in exchange for 15 yards of field position. It doesn't make sense. And don't tell me a blocked fg could go for a td. How often have you seen that happen at the end of a game

Very true. I would imagine that O line is at the top of of the list for off season work. Right now it is truly horrendous.

You are correct sir, one of the few that can logically see that this o-line is holding everyone back....as well as those 4 and 5 stars we got that everyone thinks should be awesome but aren't b/c of the o-line.

VN Store

Back