The Official Tennessee vs. Arkansas Game Thread, 7:00pm ET, ESPN2

Neyland? An advantage? I dont see it. Maybe it was 10+ yrs ago, but we are at a complete disadvantage until we have a coach who knows how to win inside Neyland.

Hello 4-8 and a waste of recruiting classes.

Jones not going anywhere for at least two years. Dobbs can't pass. But when he does throw a good pass the receivers drop it. Defense can't tackle for crap and the DB's can't cover. That is all.

Reactions: 1 person
The absolute best we can do is 7-5 now. At best. Think about that for a minute....

With all the talent we are no better than last season.

We just lost to a team at home that lost to Texas Tech and TOLEDO at home. Fu***ing TOLEDO. Time to see what we have in Dormady. This team will be 2-5 and heading to a 7 or probably 8 loss season.

Team has regressed.

No momentum. Very lackadaisical performance. No one is stepping up to make a play.

Season's about to spiral out of control.

Coaching isn't great but I'm not sure our players are that good either. Dropped passes, missed tackles. Not very good and not as talented as many thought

I'm truly feel sorry for you guys that feel so down and can't believe we lost this game. Ark is a better team period. It's obvious. We won 7 games last year and we might win 7 this year. We can't look at our team and seriously think that we should be whipping people. If you do than you need to hug your kids and kiss your wife rather than watch. They won't disappoint you.

He's done. His resume...

1. Worst loss in Tennessee history...45 points to Oregon

2. First coach to ever a 17 point lead and lose a game in Neyland

3. 5-13 in the SEC

4. Two 4th quarter losses when leading by at least 13 points

5. First SEC coach to ever lose to Bret Bielema at home.

There are others. I'll stop there. He's done. He'll get a 4th year, unfortunately, but he's done.

Reactions: 3 people
Clay Travis said Butch was Dooley with worse hair.....lol true hey at least the coaching search is entertaining

We'll be lucky to finish 6-6. At least we can possibly say back to back Gator Bowl Champs!

GA L
BAMA L
KY ?
Mizzo ?
SC ?
Vandy W
NT W

I would be tempted to start playing Dormady more so at least we could look to the future.

We'll be lucky to finish 6-6. At least we can possibly say back to back Gator Bowl Champs!

GA L
BAMA L
KY ?
Mizzo ?
SC ?
Vandy W
NT W

I would be tempted to start playing Dormady more so at least we could look to the future.[/QUOTE

I would say you can put Mizzu and SC as a L for UT

Personally, I cannot wait to hear Butch explain this one away. Shame he doesn't realize that tonight he lost the game, the fan base, the team, and his job.

Reactions: 1 person
Enjoyed watching this tire fire with everyone. My wife thinks something is really wrong with me because I'm in no way upset with the loss. I just told her this was the outcome I expected and so I don't have any real emotional reaction.

From what I saw tonight, We will loose to Ga, Bama, Missouri, South Carolina, Kentucky and the powder puff team from North Texas...

VN Store

Back