The Official Tennessee vs. Arkansas Game Thread, 7:00pm ET, ESPN2

sorry but you're QB should be able to engineer a TD on your most important drive of the season. if not you might as well let the next guy play and see what he can do.

ESPN Stats & Info
‏@ESPNStatsInfo
Tennessee has held at least a 13-point lead in each of its games and is 2-3.

All other Power 5 teams that have led by 13+ are 157-5.

Reactions: 1 person
I attended a lunch with CPF last week and he eluded to problems still existing at the admin level. If this does not get corrected it could take 20 years before we can be great again. I know some on here will scream sour grapes but I think he has a point.

Reactions: 2 people
Enjoyed watching this tire fire with everyone. My wife thinks something is really wrong with me because I'm in no way upset with the loss. I just told her this was the outcome I expected and so I don't have any real emotional reaction.

I honestly couldn't put my finger on what it was tonight, but this rings pretty true with how I'm feeling as well. Just..... bummer.

Lowest expectations since Dooley's last season. You have talent, apparently, but can't utilize it? Come on Jones, you rich incompetent coach.

So the QB that beats you with his feet had only one single run tonight and stayed planted in the pocket.... WHY?!

You wanna look to the future? Fire Butch now or there is no future. If he does this with two top 5 recruiting classes in a row imagine what he's gonna do with the 30+ classes he'll get here on out.

How many kids are gonna wanna come into this dumpster fire now?

images

Lol last week they took comment section out this week the volume section of cbj presser is out

@ESPNStatsInfo: Tennessee has held at least a 13-point lead in each of its games and is 2-3.

All other Power 5 teams that have led by 13+ are 157-5.

At this point, I would rather have a mediocre team with a good coaching staff versus a good team with a bad coaching staff.

WOW...this site is crashing left and right but anyhow what I was about to say was now thats 3 losses with still Bama and GA to come. It could get ugly this year fellas.

I'm truly feel sorry for you guys that feel so down and can't believe we lost this game. Ark is a better team period. It's obvious. We won 7 games last year and we might win 7 this year. We can't look at our team and seriously think that we should be whipping people. If you do than you need to hug your kids and kiss your wife rather than watch. They won't disappoint you.

Ark is 3-15 in the SEC under Bielema. You act like this is a team that's done anything in 4 years

At this point, I would rather have a mediocre team with a good coaching staff versus a good team with a bad coaching staff.

Florida is 1. Tennessee is 2. I would MUCH, MUCH rather be in their position right now.

I'm worried how many recruits we will lose out on. Don't look like Tennessee will ever be back. Just sick to my stomach. Something has got to give. To much talent to be wasted.

VN Store

Back