Game Thread Lady Vols vs Ohio State in the Sweet 16

Ceca4XeWwAAoqp_.jpg:large

Reactions: 6 people
Great game plan and execution. Brilliant D. Clean up some of the stupid plays to the basket we had and we will be good.

You have to give it to Kolly Warlick tonite ....she flat outcoached the guy at OSU.The matchup zone really shut down Mitchell and controlled tempo .And ,OSU coach continued to use press and the Lady Vols handled it with ease and the scattered floor on offensive end really released LV to have their best offensive game of the year against good competition.

And ,a shout out to MERCEDES ....she was just fabulous tonite.The whole team played well....no played outstanding basketball.

Reactions: 1 person
Wow! Proud of the LVs. It's 3:30AM here in Ireland and I am up and watching the game. I am very happy for the UT LVs and the coaching staff and my alma mater! I have been following them through this very difficult year and it appears that they maybe peaking during the NCAA. I am really very happy to see them playing to their ability. Go LVs!!

Reactions: 4 people
You have to give it to Kolly Warlick tonite ....she flat outcoached the guy at OSU.The matchup zone really shut down Mitchell and controlled tempo .And ,OSU coach continued to use press and the Lady Vols handled it with ease and the scattered floor on offensive end really released LV to have their best offensive game of the year against good competition.

And ,a shout out to MERCEDES ....she was just fabulous tonite.The whole team played well....no played outstanding basketball.

I think a body snatcher got Kolly. :)

Wow! Proud of the LVs. It's 3:30AM here in Ireland and I am up and watching the game. I am very happy for the UT LVs and the coaching staff and my alma mater! I have been following them through this very difficult year and it appears that they maybe peaking during the NCAA. I am really very happy to see them playing to their ability. Go LVs!!

Have a Guinness and Celebrate.:)

It was a great win, but I don't like how we didn't keep our foot on the gas. Should've been 20+ point win! But either way, let's go!

VN Store

Back