Game Thread Lady Vols vs Ohio State in the Sweet 16

Where has this Kolly Warlick been all season? Fabulous team effort by the LVs!

If Bashaara and Carter have broken fingers, wonder how much that will impact their play? Hope Jordan doesn't have a concussion. Other than the injuries, a great night for the LVs.

Reactions: 1 person
Where has this Kolly Warlick been all season? Fabulous team effort by the LVs!

If Bashaara and Carter have broken fingers, wonder how much that will impact their play? Hope Jordan doesn't have a concussion. Other than the injuries, a great night for the LVs.

+++++++++

They taped them and let them play so I think they are only jammed... Coaches and players have become wimps to a jammed finger... You tug it just right and it pops back into joint. I have un-jammed many... Everyone says not to yank it and to tape them together and let it run its course. If you don't unjam it it takes days, but if you unjam it it only take hours....If it doesn't reverb with pain through the bone when you tap the front-tip of the nail, its a jam... If you tap the front of the fingernail and pain shoots through the finger, its serious.

Last edited:
One of the best things about this tournament run is that different players are stepping up and leading each game. Russell, Cooper, Graves, Nared and Reynolds have all scored in double digits in the past two games, taking some of the pressure off DD. Bet DD has a big game against Syracuse.

Reactions: 3 people
Why? She has out coached 4 of the best coaches in basketball lately, she has her team playing, the second best basketball, and fearless

The best basketball coaches in the game she did not out coach sorry but Arizona State, tOSU, Texas A&M do not equal best basketball....and how many times do I have to say this " If you press or play man to man against the LVs and you don't have the athletes you don't stand a chance"

Great job by everyone tonight both staff and players. We play better in an uptempo game. Syracuse will zone the whole way so we have to hit some open jumpers.

Reactions: 2 people
One of the best things about this tournament run is that different players are stepping up and leading each game. Russell, Cooper, Graves, Nared and Reynolds have all scored in double digits in the past two games, taking some of the pressure off DD. Bet DD has a big game against Syracuse.

++++++++++

DD's at her best when she is not the focus. She is at her best when she is making good decisions and execution on her passes.

Speaking of passes, what about the back-bounce by Merce???? That was good. She can't help it wasn't completed. But the delivery was perfect.

Looking forward to Sunday guys and gals... Goodnight All

Oh BS. I thought a lot of us knew they could make a run. Certainly have all the talent. It has been the piss poor coaching all season.

That's what I was referring to was the lack of coaching, but the team has played much better and you have to give the coaches some credit.

++++++++++

DD's at her best when she is not the focus. She is at her best when she is making good decisions and execution on her passes.

Speaking of passes, what about the back-bounce by Merce???? That was good. She can't help it wasn't completed. But the delivery was perfect.

Looking forward to Sunday guys and gals... Goodnight All

DD seems to be on one game, then off the next... so Sunday's due to be her "on" night. But they're passing and keeping the ball moving now, so she doesn't feel pressured to take every shot. It's been a good run... and they're still dancing. Kudos to them!

Why? She has out coached 4 of the best coaches in basketball lately, she has her team playing, the second best basketball, and fearless

She certainly didn't out-coach the ASU coach. That was talent and size. We have a talented roster--that is been the point all along.

Great game Lady Vols!!! Do what all Vol fans know you can! WIN THAT NATTY!!! Go Lady Vols & Congrats on making it to the Elite 8!!!

Lady vols should stick with the zone defense for the remainder of the tourney, their length is disruptive.

Easy there fella... lets wait on Coach Jumper to set the D for Q. He got this team this far, I expect he has a solid plan in mind. CHW will lean on him one more time.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back