Game Thread Lady Vols vs Ohio State in the Sweet 16

Holly out coaches another coach. Going back to Texas AM, 4 coaches in a row. And as for recruiting, well, UCANT has one more McDonalds AA, than Holly's recruits, and we lost Tucker!
- screw you on doubting Merecedes
- screw you on doubting Jamie
- screw you on doubting Cooper
- screw you Coach, bhhhl. On doubting Diamond, yeah you know that family! Lmao!
- screw you who laughed at us beating Syracuse
- screw you who doubted these ladies, no one has worked as hard, and proved as much, to an ungrateful fan base!

Reactions: 3 people
I said at the beginning of the season that the Lady Vols need to get to the Final Four with all the talent they have or Holly Should be fired. She just needs to win one more to save her job.:)

I'm not hearing fire holly now

Pie in my face! I did not see this team making the Elite 8. Congratulations to Holly and the Lady Vols. I don't know what this staff said to this or who has been working with Russell, but thank you! I honestly thought we were about to become the next LA Tech or ODU. At least this gives us fans a little confidence. Now let's jump over this Elite 8 hump and get to the Final Four!

Reactions: 2 people
I have been perhaps Holly's most intense critic this year but tonite she deserves a shout out for great preparation on both ends of the court.The matchup zone was a thing of beauty and she had the team prepared to a fare-the=well to break the full court 1-2-2 zone press .....these two things were what won the game ......well of course the players won the game thru execution of the game plan .Congrats Holly you earned your salary this week.

Interesting stat post game. One of the four teams that played an upset today will be in the championship game. The Lady Vols, Stanford, Washington or Syracuse.

Here's to hoping the Lady Vols go all the way.

Pie in my face! I did not see this team making the Elite 8. Congratulations to Holly and the Lady Vols. I don't know what this staff said to this or who has been working with Russell, but thank you! I honestly thought we were about to become the next LA Tech or ODU. At least this gives us fans a little confidence. Now let's jump over this Elite 8 hump and get to the Final Four!

Oh BS. I thought a lot of us knew they could make a run. Certainly have all the talent. It has been the piss poor coaching all season.

Reactions: 2 people
Interesting stat post game. One of the four teams that played an upset today will be in the championship game. The Lady Vols, Stanford, Washington or Syracuse.

I'm thinking Stanford.

I have been perhaps Holly's most intense critic this year but tonite she deserves a shout out for great preparation on both ends of the court.The matchup zone was a thing of beauty and she had the team prepared to a fare-the=well to break the full court 1-2-2 zone press .....these two things were what won the game ......well of course the players won the game thru execution of the game plan .Congrats Holly you earned your salary this week.

:good!: I hope she keeps it up. Mercedes looked great tonight. Knew where she was on the court and made the close to the basket shots. Rebounded well also.

The ladies are now finally playing to their potential. Had they done this all season there wouldn't have been the need for such criticism... Pull back on the emotions chief. We're all happy with the win and proud of the team and coaches for pulling it together at the right time... One more to the final four. Go Lady Vols!!!!

Exactly what I was thinking; the winners of two 4/7 match ups will play for a chance to advance to the CG most likely against Connecticut but possibly Baylor.

Holly out coaches another coach. Going back to Texas AM, 4 coaches in a row. And as for recruiting, well, UCANT has one more McDonalds AA, than Holly's recruits, and we lost Tucker!
- screw you who doubted these ladies, no one has worked as hard, and proved as much, to an ungrateful fan base!

Lot of screws in the post ...maybe you should join the lawsuit.

matchup zone was the way to go....Surprise we won so easily with DD having a poor night--but we'll take it! Great win. Kudos to Russell.

lol. Holly better keep it up.

I'm not hearing fire holly now

++++++++++++

Is this the brand of basketball you have seen all year, or has it changed significantly.... Did it change during the "win or go home" mentality of these former AAU girls.... Correlation equals causation once again.

Mercedes will shine... DD needs talking to, to come out of her funk.... More to come..

And by the way.... Good game girls! Well done... :clapping:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back