Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I unfollowed the Bama fans on my FB long ago. They generally post garbage anyway.

I'm being tagged, crying Jordan faces, you name it I'm in it. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I haven't even said on my page we were winning but they know me so it's open season. 😂😂😂😂😂

Hurts can't pass. He's horrible. Stack the box with healthy DL and LBS and they will have trouble. If he gets hurt then they are in bigger trouble. OSU and Michigan could do that and hammer them. They won't win it all with a kid that is that bad when pressured.

They would beat Michigan but the Buckeyes would beat them.

And playing a Schedule that is extremely forgiving.

You are plenty smart enough to know neither Washington nor Michigan is going to be undefeated with Tennessees scheduled. Good grief man.

They would slaughter Va Tech, UGA, and UF. I would take them against TAMU too.

I don't wanna hear about them playing in so and so conference. They're also playing with so and so conference players, which is why I think that point is always overdone.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm ready to play them again in SECCG. We have a lot of injured players out that could be back for that one. It could be a totally different game then yesterday. GBO

It will be the exact same game. 1 yard and a cloud of dust. Debord football, baby!

North Dakota State wouldn't make a bowl game if they played an SEC schedule. Overrated program iyam.

My Facebook page is on another level today. Bama fans I know are flat out relentless now after we laid an egg yesterday. 😂😂😂😂😂

Well you seem to have an excuse for everything folks are bringing up from yesterday, so you should be fine...

It will be the exact same game. 1 yard and a cloud of dust. Debord football, baby!

What would you have done different? Not looking for an arguement, but an insightful conversation. & Throw the ball or run Dobbs more won't suffice. How would you have counteracted what they were doing? I have some opinions myself, but I'd like to hear some other thoughts on it.

Sorry, but I fail to see the point of you constantly bringing up Harbaugh. Everybody knows he's one of the best coaches in football. Nobody thinks Butch is on his level. It would be cool if an elite coach had ties to UT, but there's not one. What's the point?

The point is Butch is into his 10th year as a HC and 4th at UT. He is not a newbie. Does UT not deserve having a HC that can perform at an elite level?

Nick Saban won his first P5 conference championship in his 7th year as a HC. He won the NC in his 9th year. He now has 5 NC's with another one likely this season from two different P5 schools.

Urban Meyer won his first P5 conference and NC championship in his 6th year as a HC at age 42. He now has 3 NC's from 2 different P5 schools.

Jim Harbaugh with a short, successful CFB run including an Orange Bowl win at Stanford along with NFL COY with SF.

Chris Petersen with 5 non-P5 conference championships in 8 years, including 2 undefeated seasons including 2 Fiesta Bowl wins.

Maybe Butch will get there someday. Hope I live long enough to see it.

Reactions: 2 people
The point is Butch is into his 10th year as a HC and 4th at UT. He is not a newbie. Does UT not deserve having a HC that can perform at an elite level?

Nick Saban won his first P5 conference championship in his 7th year as a HC. He won the NC in his 9th year. He now has 5 NC's with another one likely this season from two different P5 schools.

Urban Meyer won his first P5 conference and NC championship in his 6th year as a HC at age 42. He now has 3 NC's from 2 different P5 schools.

Jim Harbaugh with a short, successful CFB run including an Orange Bowl win at Stanford along with NFL COY with SF.

Chris Petersen with 5 non-P5 conference championships in 8 years, including 2 undefeated seasons including 2 Fiesta Bowl wins.

Maybe Butch will get there someday. Hope I live long enough to see it.

At the time Butch was hired, no elite coach would have thought of coming here.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back