J Jennings Dismissed from UT

Sorry guys im siding w JJ. all positions should be up for grabs. He finally gets healthy and wanted to prove hes a better qb than current starters and lost his cool.

Why wasnt he allowed to take snaps? Blackmans offense is just as complex read option that butch wanted. We will probably see JJ go to another team and be great like so many others. Another terrible evaluation/coaching development issue.
What else do you need to see. Our young men are being run into the ground by these jerks!

What would be a justifiable reason to remove a player from the team?
Get arrested for MJ?
Get arrested for assault?
Quit on your team during the season?
Refusing to practice or train?
Miss all workouts until player decides to return?
Go on social media and embarrass the university that you represent?
Cuss out all of the coaches?
Walk out on practice because player doesn’t get to play the position they want?
Go on social media and spew racial slang words that anyone of the other race would be charged with a hate crime for?
If you answer yes to any of these questions then you should know why JJ should be gone. If you don’t say yes to aleast one please let us all know, because you must be dumb, racist or just plain igronant.

One more thing... Why in the hell would he think he deserves to play QB after having a broken hand/arm and not practicing for two months? That alone is enough to make me think he is an idiot.

Reactions: 4 people
Oh.. no that wasnt me that said that. I dont think he hes coming back. That ship has sailed. Though never say never anymore. But no that wasnt me.

Im pissy they kicked him. 1st of all, if he needed to be kicked, it should have been new HC 1st action not Hoke & currie. 2nd this kind of stuff damages individuals not brands. This isnt the 90s no one cares. There was no story until they dismissed

Currie and Hoke could not let that linger. I am quite sure the rest of the team saw, or heard about, JJ throwing a fit when he wanted to play QB, and they also have all seen or heard about the Instagram meltdown, so JJ had to absolutely get the boot. They needed to see discipline. Hoke and Currie just did the new HC a big favor.

Reactions: 1 person
JJ had a good thing going at Tennessee, and he pissed it away like a fool. Maybe he will wise up at his next stop. Sometimes they do. Sometimes they don't.

No journalist is standing outside a classroom to talk to his classmates. Jesus Christ, you’re delusional if you believe that. Those of us on the support staff at any power five school would catch wind of that and the media member would lose their access quickly.

OMG..Just stop..You apparently have NO clue how easily info can be obtained..You might know basic rules governing institutional/organizational control on information dissemination and what the penalties/consequences are for such a violation..But you obviously are clueless beyond that..Journalists and reporters can gather TONS of information without control OR knowledge of it happening..Until it comes out in print, appears on the Internet, or is broadcast over the airwaves..That is all..Carry on....

Reactions: 2 people
Get arrested for MJ?
Go on social media and spew racial slang words that anyone of the other race would be charged with a hate crime for?
If you answer yes to any of these questions then you should know why JJ should be gone. If you don’t say yes to aleast one please let us all know, because you must be dumb, racist or just plain igronant.

One more thing... Why in the hell would he think he deserves to play QB after having a broken hand/arm and not practicing for two months? That alone is enough to make me think he is an idiot.

By your standards we would never field a team. I guess gaulden and kelly should have been dismissed first and this never would have happened.

So this guy is going to come out of the apt for the first time since Sept, fails a drug test but going to play Qb with zero conditioning for 11 weeks, zero practice, zero meetings, etc.

Jennings is crazy and UT did the right thing running his crazy ass off.

If the next coach, after hearing this and watching the rant on IG agrees to bring this guy back, they've hired the wrong coach.

Last edited:
2) White women aren't normally seen gang banging very often..

Ummm...

You have the internet, right?

And by the way, your political arguments are gaslighted rationalizations for offensive and dismissive attitudes like yours.

Enjoy tying yourself to all of the companies future "heros" like Roy Moore

Yeah, lets start comparing a guy that couldn't make the 3 deep when given at shot at QB with a heisman contender, that will help your argument.

Mayfield was a walk-on and had to wait until Knight got hurt to get on the field.
Jennings was a 4* QB coming out of high school, Mayfield was a 3*. These examples aren't as far apart as you suggest. Mayfield is unbelievable but Jennings is (was) arguably the best football player on UT's team.

Mayfield was a walk-on and had to wait until Knight got hurt to get on the field.
Jennings was a 4* QB coming out of high school, Mayfield was a 3*. These examples aren't as far apart as you suggest. Mayfield is unbelievable but Jennings is (was) arguably the best football player on UT's team.

He coulda been Bo Jackson and with an IG rant like that needed his azz kicked over the moon. Ya KNOW?

He embarrassed UT, Tennessee, and worst of all himself. Hoke and Currie absolutely did the right thing. Don't want that foul mouthed (you chose one of JJ's own epithets) around.

Good riddance.

Get arrested for MJ?

MJ is a powerful drug that distracts one's ability to have realistic thoughts. Apparently , a lot of posters on here have more than a little experience with it.

MJ is a powerful drug that distracts one's ability to have realistic thoughts. Apparently , a lot of posters on here have more than a little experience with it.

That's complete bs. MJ will make you do the opposite of a profanity laced social media tirade, I promise you that. Stop watching Fox News.

Oh.. no that wasnt me that said that. I dont think he hes coming back. That ship has sailed. Though never say never anymore. But no that wasnt me.

Im pissy they kicked him. 1st of all, if he needed to be kicked, it should have been new HC 1st action not Hoke & currie. 2nd this kind of stuff damages individuals not brands. This isnt the 90s no one cares. There was no story until they dismissed

My bad if you didnt say that.

However, if the current coach and ad felt dismissing him was the righr decision, so be it. Adults dont wait around for other adults to make decisions. Just because their was no story doesnt mean he did nothing. Waiting around for a new coach to make the decision is an awful idea.
If he had been allowed to stay its a hit to Tennessees rep. Hope he gets himself together, somewhere else.

My bad if you didnt say that.

However, if the current coach and ad felt dismissing him was the righr decision, so be it. Adults dont wait around for other adults to make decisions. Just because their was no story doesnt mean he did nothing. Waiting around for a new coach to make the decision is an awful idea.
If he had been allowed to stay its a hit to Tennessees rep. Hope he gets himself together, somewhere else.

You live in this thread.

As a wide reciever. JJ was given a shot at QB when he got here. Comparing a wide reciever that has made a few awesome plays to a heisman contending QB is crazy

Where can I find JJ's video? I'm thinking of using part of the audio as my ring tone. I might come in handy when the boss is having a bad day.

Hoke won't let him play? Why won't they let him play, maybe the "cussing out" was well warranted. The player isn't always wrong. I'm supporting Hoke in spirit, he was handed a shi**y deal, but he is not infallible. The next head coach should be the one to make this call-stripping one more good player (and God knows we don't have many to spare) before the next HC is hired, does seem a little immature on the part of Hoke. I guess if he were complaining about playing, that would be okay.:hi:

Hoke won't let him play? Why won't they let him play, maybe the "cussing out" was well warranted. The player isn't always wrong. I'm supporting Hoke in spirit, he was handed a shi**y deal, but he is not infallible. The next head coach should be the one to make this call-stripping one more good player (and God knows we don't have many to spare) before the next HC is hired, does seem a little immature on the part of Hoke. I guess if he were complaining about playing, that would be okay.:hi:

The fact that he and Currie didnt wait for the new coach to make the decision should give you an idication of just how bad it was.

VN Store

Back