J Jennings Dismissed from UT

Let's see - folks wanted details - now that they get details (... which they don't like ...) they are complaining that said details should not have been provided. Good grief!

Reactions: 2 people
Sorry guys im siding w JJ. all positions should be up for grabs. He finally gets healthy and wanted to prove hes a better qb than current starters and lost his cool.

Why wasnt he allowed to take snaps? Blackmans offense is just as complex read option that butch wanted. We will probably see JJ go to another team and be great like so many others. Another terrible evaluation/coaching development issue.

What else do you need to see. Our young men are being run into the ground by these jerks!

Sorry guys im siding w JJ. all positions should be up for grabs. He finally gets healthy and wanted to prove hes a better qb than current starters and lost his cool.

Why wasnt he allowed to take snaps? Blackmans offense is just as complex read option that butch wanted. We will probably see JJ go to another team and be great like so many others. Another terrible evaluation/coaching development issue.

What else do you need to see. Our young men are being run into the ground by these jerks!

Clearly he doesn't have the composure/mental stability to play QB, so that's one reason.

Reactions: 1 person
This is BS, a kid in school or a guy like me sitting behind the computer. This guy spoke his mind,therefore he should have the freedom of speech. he told the truth and has awesome talent. I Think this was a BS call.

..............I don’t blame you......it’s your parents fault..

Reactions: 3 people
This is BS, a kid in school or a guy like me sitting behind the computer. This guy spoke his mind,therefore he should have the freedom of speech. he told the truth and has awesome talent. I Think this was a BS call.

Pretty sure he exercised his rights. UT did the same.

Reactions: 4 people

Lol

Yes, that’s part of having the job. You take the heat from the fans. You don’t go and violate federal privacy laws and the trust of the players to cover your arse.

If these things are true, they should have handled accountability issues behind closed doors and stopped these players from acting like fools long before it reached this point.

As for it being Hyams blog, he’s using it to break news. He likes to act like a journalist, but he’s no different than Clay Travis. Just less of a sense of humor and less of a dick.

No, just no. Don't let them last more than 1 year in the program.

Lol seconded.

That makes no sense, got a link proving your statement to be true?

You honestly think Currie is going to bring back a player that did that? Lol, nope

No i dont... it doesnt make sense? What statement are you referrin to? I was unaware of making any claims that were link necessary. Sorry i hate bama?

No i dont... it doesnt make sense? What statement are you referrin to? I was unaware of making any claims that were link necessary. Sorry i hate bama?

You said jj would be back and thats the truth. So i aksed for any shred of evidence that is true?

I hate bama too, so what?

Reactions: 1 person
You said jj would be back and thats the truth. So i aksed for any shred of evidence that is true?

I hate bama too, so what?

Oh.. no that wasnt me that said that. I dont think he hes coming back. That ship has sailed. Though never say never anymore. But no that wasnt me.

Im pissy they kicked him. 1st of all, if he needed to be kicked, it should have been new HC 1st action not Hoke & currie. 2nd this kind of stuff damages individuals not brands. This isnt the 90s no one cares. There was no story until they dismissed

VN Store

Back