J Jennings Dismissed from UT

The fact that he and Currie didnt wait for the new coach to make the decision should give you an idication of just how bad it was.

You may be 100% correct;however, Currie waited a long, long time to get rid of butch, this should tell all who care, how poor currie's decision making is. IMHO, he's an idiot, his poor decision making has cost us at least two full seasons.:hi:

Reactions: 2 people
You may be 100% correct;however, Currie waited a long, long time to get rid of butch, this should tell all who care, how poor currie's decision making is. IMHO, he's an idiot, his poor decision making has cost us at least two full seasons.:hi:

Waiting to get rid of Butch had no effect at all.

Reactions: 1 person
you may be 100% correct;however, currie waited a long, long time to get rid of butch, this should tell all who care, how poor currie's decision making is. Imho, he's an idiot, his poor decision making has cost us at least two full seasons.:hi:

lol!

Waiting to get rid of Butch had no effect at all.

WHAT? No effect at all????? I guess we shall see if this is true, come next season. If butch was the problem, and he was, keeping the problem seems to be a very poor decision, thus-Currie has demonstrated he has poor decision making abilities.:hi:

WHAT? No effect at all????? I guess we shall see if this is true, come next season. If butch was the problem, and he was, keeping the problem seems to be a very poor decision, thus-Currie has demonstrated he has poor decision making abilities.:hi:

Next season will prove nothing about CBJ. Butch was not a good coach, been saying that for over 2 years now. He is gone and we just got curb stomped by a bad Vandy team.

:thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud:

Nothing about CBJ???? I guess we will have all new players, none of which were recruited and developed by CBJ-thanks for the heads up. Where are all these new players coming from?

:thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud:

Nothing about CBJ???? I guess we will have all new players, none of which were recruited and developed by CBJ-thanks for the heads up. Where are all these new players coming from?

I said it will prove nothing about keeping him too long, he has already proven he isnt a good coach. So im not sure what you are looking for.

IMHO the longer we kept jones, the longer we were effected by jones, not just our current players, but those young men considering coming to Tennessee. Next year, like it or not, is going to be started with most, if not all, players recruited and developed under the great Butch. I guess, my point is, the longer you let the thorn stay in your side, the harder it is to heal. We're both glad CBJ is gone, for me it has been years too late, but better late than never I guess.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back