Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick update .....Never found my safe or crsp so that just is what it is.Im finally making it back around its been a ruff few weeks,no sugar coating the sh*t it's been ruff.Got my window put in on an installment plan which pisses me off.Neighbors garage cam caught 2 ppl but can't see anything face etc wize.I wanted to fight the world old man yells at clouds type meme,I'm still crushed and just trying to stay alive for my kids rite now.Were home so that's a plus.

Youngest broke my heart few days ago she's like "Dad is Santa not coming this year we don't have any trees or cookies or lights he's won't find us"!Oh no it gets better I got sick Friday temp 103 for this past week.I finally just had to get sh*t done,knew I was weak and over do things.Go to walk across my porch Tuesday completely black out cold fall about 6ft dead weight off my porch onto my rite shoulder pretty sure I cracked something.So now I'm almost over being sick,but constantly wake up gasping in pain from my rite side.I lost my insurance year or so ago ill be alright.

I wanna drink so damn bad but I've stayed sober thank god.Tryin stay in my faith I don't know how to ask for help.Ive always done the helping Idk if its a man thing or pride thing.Just keep my family in ur prayers please we could use all we could get rite now.I know it could always be worse.

Missed this earlier. I'm glad others have quoted it.

Do you have a venmo or PayPal that we could send something to? We have to break your string of bad luck, brother!

Or let me know what the kids are into so we can help with gifts.

Stay strong!

Where are you? Are you in the Knoxville area? I'd love to help you through this rough patch you're going through.
there’s quite a few of us that want to help. I wish he would respond or have someone else do it for him if it’s a pride thing. I know I’ve been down on my luck plenty of times throughout my life.

Yeah, seems like sudden death overtime seems like a better system, but tradition says PK it is.
It does for sure, but then you have the issue of lack of substitutes and basically risking injury at a certain point as a result. I get why PK's are the deciding conclusion, but I still don't love them.

there’s quite a few of us that want to help. I wish he would respond or have someone else do it for him if it’s a pride thing. I know I’ve been down on my luck plenty of times throughout my life.
I checked and he's not been on since 3:22 this afternoon. Hopefully he'll log in and check his notifications.

Quick update .....Never found my safe or crsp so that just is what it is.Im finally making it back around its been a ruff few weeks,no sugar coating the sh*t it's been ruff.Got my window put in on an installment plan which pisses me off.Neighbors garage cam caught 2 ppl but can't see anything face etc wize.I wanted to fight the world old man yells at clouds type meme,I'm still crushed and just trying to stay alive for my kids rite now.Were home so that's a plus.

Youngest broke my heart few days ago she's like "Dad is Santa not coming this year we don't have any trees or cookies or lights he's won't find us"!Oh no it gets better I got sick Friday temp 103 for this past week.I finally just had to get sh*t done,knew I was weak and over do things.Go to walk across my porch Tuesday completely black out cold fall about 6ft dead weight off my porch onto my rite shoulder pretty sure I cracked something.So now I'm almost over being sick,but constantly wake up gasping in pain from my rite side.I lost my insurance year or so ago ill be alright.

I wanna drink so damn bad but I've stayed sober thank god.Tryin stay in my faith I don't know how to ask for help.Ive always done the helping Idk if its a man thing or pride thing.Just keep my family in ur prayers please we could use all we could get rite now.I know it could always be worse.
Sorry for your problems...that is just overwhelming. We had a really rough stretch like yours back in 07 and it was almost more than we could bear, but our faith got us through it all and we gained strength that we did not have before. We lost everything in the crash, and both of us went through major health problems.

There is a brighter day ahead.

Maybe you should wait to see how he actually does in the NFL before making that decision?
Lol the whole point of the post was to make a prediction based on available data. Analyzing and comparing past performances is a pretty dull exercise.

If there is anyway to send a list of presents your kids would like?
Idk best way for you to post things and the address but anyway I can help I’d love to man.

I feel like SEC Shorts is kinda dropping the ball here. They did the obvious Bama short...but, I feel like there are several stories they are just flat out missing out on.

We...the people...have to have something to keep us entertained until the next story comes along.

Failure on their part Imo.

I feel like SEC Shorts is kinda dropping the ball here. They did the obvious Bama short...but, I feel like there are several stories they are just flat out missing out on.

We...the people...have to have something to keep us entertained until the next story comes along.

Failure on their part Imo.
Like what?

I'd take Hunter in the NFL any day over Hyatt. I think over half of Hyatt's yards were uncontested. That's not a knock on him, but that's never going to be the case in the NFL. He may be able to make contested catches all day, but he hasn't had a chance to prove that yet.
All depends on the offense he ends up in. I'm curious what he would look like in an offense like Kansas City's filling that Tyreek Hill role.

Reactions: jave36
Um, I am sorry, Sir. The main topics on Friday evenings are farting dog stories and where you can get the best BBQ. However, since this forum is almost anything goes, I am sure someone will respond or at least direct you to the thread where you can find that information.
My dog is mad at me. Took him to the groomers today. He's not a fan of getting his butt shaved, and he holds a grudge.

I checked and he's not been on since 3:22 this afternoon. Hopefully he'll log in and check his notifications.
What if he's a notification hoarder? Like Glitch??!

R.8dd5e596eb5c5bd7ed818d9b2a5891d5

Let Volnation reach out to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back