I know some of you won't like this

CountVolcula

Eternal Vol
But I thought I would put this out there

You all wonder why some of us are down on Bajakian and the offense. I am aware that our Oline is young, but I was looking at the SEC team offense and prior to this past game, we were dead last(#14) in the SEC in total offense and #13 in scoring

We are 110th in total offense in the nation. 89th in passing. 105th in rushing

I'm just not feeling this offense

I will update this when the new stats come out Monday

Reactions: 11 people

You all wonder why some of us are down on Bajakian and the offense. I am aware that our Oline is young, but I was looking at the SEC team offense and prior to this past game, we were dead last(#14) in the SEC in total offense and #13 in scoring

I agree with you in principle, but there's no way we're behind Vandy in total offense. No way.

Reactions: 2 people
Most won't disagree about the offense sucking. The debate is whether or not it's because of play calling or complete lack of an offensive line

Reactions: 12 people
Most won't disagree about the offense sucking. The debate is whether or not it's because of play calling or complete lack of an offensive line

This will be a good way to gauge our offense through the year

Hopefully, we will see those numbers improve by the end of the season

Reactions: 3 people
This will be a good way to gauge our offense through the year

Hopefully, we will see those numbers improve by the end of the season

I also think the stats are a little misleading in the fact we have played 2 defenses ranked in the top 40 and all three are very good against the run.

I am to lazy to check but I wonder what the teams that lead the SEC have played.

Recruit, recruit, recruit......we're not at the point where we "re-load" every year like Bama. We are on our way, but like CBJ says, "It's a process".

Reactions: 6 people

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see it's our O line. While I don't necessarily agree with some of Our play calling, I think Coach Jake is handcuffed with such an awful O line.

Reactions: 1 person
and tell me what offense is good to buy into anyway when we can't give the qb time to do anything more than a 3 step drop.

Sunshine pumper.

VN Store

Back