Butch has faith - Do You?

UT Hill Man

I ♥ Big Jugs
Butch is a winner, and we need to stand with him because he will take us where we need to be. Just have faith.

CBJ went through hard times at Cincinnati but his faith kept him grounded until he was able to turn the Bearcats around.

His mantra of building this program "Brick by Brick" is rooted in the scripture Nehemiah 2:18:

And I told them of the hand of my God that had been upon me for good, and also of the words that the king had spoken to me. And they said, “Let us rise up and build.” So they strengthened their hands for the good work.

I'm glad my coach loves the Lord like I do, because his reward will be our reward, too.

ChapButch-300x273.jpg

Reactions: 62 people
Butch is a winner, and we need to stand with him because he will take us where we need to be. Just have faith.

CBJ went through hard times at Cincinnati but his faith kept him grounded until he was able to turn the Bearcats around.

His mantra of building this program "Brick by Brick" is rooted in the scripture Nehemiah 2:18:

And I told them of the hand of my God that had been upon me for good, and also of the words that the king had spoken to me. And they said, “Let us rise up and build.” So they strengthened their hands for the good work.

I'm glad my coach loves the Lord like I do, because his reward will be our reward, too.

ChapButch-300x273.jpg

Amen

Reactions: 12 people
Because God has nothing else to do other than help the Tennessee Football program rise from the ashes and win championships....after that maybe poverty inequality, Ebola, and world hunger.

Reactions: 27 people
Reactions: 13 people
Glad to hear Butch is a godly man. Now, if there was something that could be done about that pesky death and taxes. Politician by politician. :thud:

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 2 people
If Butch Jones starts Worley over Dobbs, it will be because he does not want to face the questions if Dobbs wins. Sad........

Because God has nothing else to do other than help the Tennessee Football program rise from the ashes and win championships....after that maybe poverty inequality, Ebola, and world hunger.

Well, he is the almighty, so seems like a small favor to ask of someone who can multitask. :angdev:

Reactions: 3 people
I have hope... but I do not have anything yet to merit "faith". I want to have faith... but I need to see some real signs of improvement and not just hear promises.

I have hope... but I do not have anything yet to merit "faith". I want to have faith... but I need to see some real signs of improvement and not just hear promises.

But didn't you hear? Jones is a Godly man and God has Jones' back.

4-8 record be damned, that's a man of God right there.

Reactions: 4 people

Unlike so many of us... God can concern himself with Ebola, the poor, the hungry,.... and football and things that you apparently think are too trivial for Him. He cares about IT all because He cares about ALL of us.

According to the Bible, God raises up kings and prospers people according to His own purpose... so "yes"... God cares about UT football... and Bama... and UGA... and FSU... and Idaho State... We don't and probably WON'T know why but He does in fact care.

Reactions: 17 people
But didn't you hear? Jones is a Godly man and God has Jones' back.

4-8 record be damned, that's a man of God right there.

God's purpose for Jones may not include success at UT. If he has not already accepted that possibility then he isn't a godly man. Sometimes... the answer is "no".

Reactions: 1 person

ChapButch-300x273.jpg

I have Faith that Butch will be given three more seasons to win big, or he will be gone.

This thread should be interesting.

Is Jones a christian? I've never heard it explicitly stated by him but I may have just missed it.

You always freely CHOOSE to NOT see the improvemets and I pity you for your negative life especially on Vols football.

Our talent HAS improved with only 1 year of all buTches recruits.

Our QB's HAVE improved from last year.

Our D HAS seriously improved from last year.

Our recruiting class for next year HAS improved which WILL mean our team WILL improve more next season.

Our 23 true freshmen that are already playing lots HAVE improved from being high school players last year.

You never see improvements because you choose not to look for any my friend but it's right in front of your face.

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 11 people
Unlike so many of us... God can concern himself with Ebola, the poor, the hungry,.... and football and things that you apparently think are too trivial for Him. He cares about IT all because He cares about ALL of us.

According to the Bible, God raises up kings and prospers people according to His own purpose... so "yes"... God cares about UT football... and Bama... and UGA... and FSU... and Idaho State... We don't and probably WON'T know why but He does in fact care.
I mean no offense and I am a believer too...however...what happens when bammers and vols pray for different outcomes....does the almighty play favorites?

My friend our GOD can do all this plus listen and answer our prayers at the same time and loves blessing us....

VN Store

Back