Jauan Jenning to miss 12 weeks

Unreal.

Loved what I saw from Callaway list night and Johnson sure does look the part.

KkskbdB.gif

Bad for a great kid with lots of heart, but may be a blessing for the team... Dormady only seemed to look (stare at from snap to throw) his way to start the game... now he has to look elsewhere and get the young WR's to step up...

redshirt??????

We can hope so. I mean, 12 weeks is practically the whole season. Just rehab it, mentor the new guys, and then come back for your senior year ready to pick up where you started.

Huge blow though. That really sucks. Losing JJ and DKjr...I mean, those are two leaders on the field. Hoping for good recoveries for both of them.

Eerily reminiscent of J Hunter primed for a breakout season and going down on the first series in the Swamp a few years ago. I swear it feels like we are cursed.

OTOH, Callaway was very impressive. He's got a little CP in him.

I hate to hear that. He brings an attitude to the game that our team needs. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Bad for a great kid with lots of heart, but may be a blessing for the team... Dormady only seemed to look (stare at from snap to throw) his way to start the game... now he has to look elsewhere and get the young WR's to step up...

I agree 100%

Uhh, no. Huge mistake for him to go pro with as little experience and tape as he's put together to this point. He better get used to selling used cars if he were to attempt to turn pro after missing his entire JR season.

We have capable receivers from what I saw. Once they got over dropping the ball.

Smith should be back soon as well. Sucks, he's one of my favorite players

Last edited:

VN Store

Back