Jauan Jenning to miss 12 weeks

I would say unbelievable, but we're Tennessee...

Huge blow. Next man up.

Byrd and Johnson will get more touches as well as Callaway and Palmer.

This injury will help the receiving corps develop more depth.

This is a huge blow. So basically our best players on offense and defense are out for the season? Jennings is our alpha dog.

We can hope so. I mean, 12 weeks is practically the whole season. Just rehab it, mentor the new guys, and then come back for your senior year ready to pick up where you started.

Huge blow though. That really sucks. Losing JJ and DKjr...I mean, those are two leaders on the field. Hoping for good recoveries for both of them.

that is an impact player on each side of the ball. Why would we expect any thing different. :no:

I hate if for Jennings--12 weeks IS the season--but Calloway is a stud. He will be better than Jennings--faster, no? Great athlete.

Damn. That sucks. Having 2 reliable WR's in Jennings and Callaway would've been a lot of help for Dormady/Guarantano throughout the course of this season.

Too bad Jennings is injured. Hate that for him as this was going to be a year to shine. Sure would be awesome to have Jennings and Callaway both on the field at the same time.

Can't we just give him a club cast to immobilize it? It sure would make it easier to ward off those CBs with and he can probably make due with 1 1/2 paws for catching the ball.

VN Store

Back